Great seat for a variety of ages

Feb 3, 2013

Pros:Large size range
Cup Holders
Easy Installation
Easy to adjust harness straps
Keeps child secure

Cons:Big/Bulky
Tough to uninstall
Chest Clip tough to unclip at times

The Bottom Line: I would reccomend this seat to anyone looking for a good quality seat that will last their child for the first few years of their life.

I love this car seat. I bought it this past November after my True Fit started to not work as well.
I babysit a wide range of ages of children, from 7 weeks to over 2 years. This seat allows me to travel with all of them.

While there is a rethread harness, it is very quick and easy to do. Not only this but the high weight limits allow for extended rear facing.

I also love that it is easy to install. I am able to install it in about 2 minutes, with not too much effort, and get a tight installation.

This seat is very difficult to uninstall though. It requires me to actually get ontop of the seat to releave the pressure from the LATCH strap and then I can loosen the strap.

I also like that it comes with a newborn insert. The insert is really nice to use with smaller babies with not as much control over their neck.

I also like that there is the angle indicator. A lot of seats now just have the "line" to have parallel to the ground, but the indicator shows clearly whether or not the seat is angled correctly.

My favorite thing about the seat is that the cover on the seat is very comfortable. Long car trips can be hard for little ones, but with this seat there is less complaining. I've actually found that kids fall asleep easier in this seat than in other ones.

This seat does take up quite a bit of space, but does fit well in my small car (2009 Honda Civic). I assume it would fit even better in a larger car.