Great Refrigerator

Feb 6, 2013
Rated Show

We have owned it for 3 1/2 years now and it has worked well.  I normally have 5 gallons of milk stored in it (one in the door, and the other four on the top shelf).

We took out the ice-maker (we don't like ice), because I wanted more freezer space.   When we first bought it, the refrigerator made a popping sound, like popping popcorn,  that lasted 10 to 20 seconds.  It wasn't a irritating sound, because we didn't return it, like we did a microwave that buzzed constantly.  Otherwise, it is very quiet.  I had to adjust the temperature of the fridge at first, because it would sometimes get ice crystals in the items at the back of the fridge.

I could do without the soda-pop dispenser inside the door.  There is less door space for ketchup, mayo, etc. than I had with our smaller one-door refrigerator.

My fridge is white and it is easy to wipe down and clean, inside and out.  Recently, I blew out more than 3 cups of dust bunnies on the refrigerator coils underneath the fridge, and now I hear the motor come on less and the fridge seems cooler inside.