I love it

Feb 11, 2013

Pros:Great audio quality with no distortion and lots of great features.

Cons:On rare occasions the clock does not charge your ipod when you dock it.

The Bottom Line: I would definitely recommend this product because of the great audio quality of it and just the general quality of the product.

Recently my old alarm clock broke and so did my ipod charging cord so I decided to buy a clock that would charge my ipod. After looking at the different clocks that were on display I chose this one. Upon getting home I opened it up and read the directions. The directions were short and other than setting the time region the clock is pretty much self explanatory. The clock has different modes of brightness and all sorts of other features. The other feature are shuffle, repeat all, repeat one, date, sliding dock for your ipod, radio, CD player, and ipod player as well as two alarms and a sleep function. The sound is of very good quality and doesn't not sound distorted or effected at all. The remote that is included is very convenient if your wanting to skip a song but already under the covers. The clock also comes with a radio antenna that i have not personal used so i cant really talk about it except that it can be mounted to a wall pretty easily. The radio has a few preset stations and a seek feature. The alarm is very good and has not failed to go off yet. The clock will also show you the date if you hold down the snooze button for a few seconds. The sleep function is very useful if you want to take a 90, 60, 30 or 15 minute nap and don't want to set an  alarm and have to change it back later. The only thing about this product that I hate is sometimes when you put your ipod on it the clock doesn't charge the ipod. I am not sure why it happens but it does not happen very often so i would not let this stop you from purchasing the Sony ICF-C7IP Clock Radio because it is rare that it happens and when it does taking the ipod off the dock and then re-docking it seems to fix it.