Love it!

Mar 6, 2013

Pros:small, compact, great pictures and battery life

Cons:weaker zoom

The Bottom Line: Easy to use and takes great pics.  Definitely worth it

This camera is wonderful!  It's small and compact.  Perfect for carrying in your pocket or fannypack.  The functionality it has for a point and shoot type camera is great.  I especially love the panoramic picture option.

I had read several reviews regarding this camera before buying it with several saying it has poor battery life.  I found them to be UNTRUE!  I have had no problem with the battery life.  I will take a couple hundred photos over 2-3 days and no charging.  I have charged the camera and go back a couple weeks later and snap a pic without charging.

The clarity of the pictures is great.  I wish the zoom was a little better, but still love the camera.  The options for this camera are amazing for it size.  The pics are just as clear as from my digital SLR camera.  It also comes with a docking station/usb for easily transferring the pics to your computer.  The video/burst options are very nice as well.  It also has several options for automatic picture quality/adjustment.

It has gone on many vacations with me and works wonderfully.  I can't say enough about how much I like this camera.  If you're looking for a small, compact camera I definitely recommend this one.