I Highly Suggest Buying

Mar 8, 2013

Pros:Easy to navigate, incredible image quality, great price, nice layout, auto-focus, durabilty, nice camera support

Cons:Prices for lens is a little pricey but that is the only issue.

The Bottom Line: Buy it. Its totally worth the price and image quality if your considering photography as a hobby.

I recently got this DSLR camera as a gift for Christmas and I have really enjoyed it. I'm a beginning photographer, and this camera is much better than a digital camera but not too advanced. The image quality is superb, and i would highly recommend buying one for yourself. Also, the flash is great and i really like the auto-focus. I have been researching cameras and dslrs for a while now, and all the electronic experts had told me that this camera is the best way to go. The price is affordable and if your planning on purchasing lenses the cost can add up, however with this nikon camera the lenses are appropriately priced by zoom and quality. So long story short, I would recommend this DSLR camera to anyone who is interested in photography but not willing to spend more than necessary which was me. Also, if you purchase this camera then eventually find yourself loving photography you’ll know much more about it and what you want personally in a camera. Nikon brand DSLR cameras are on the top of the list when it comes to support also. If you have any questions or comments about the product they are good at getting you handled.