Hamilton Beach Stay or Go 50639BH 10-Speed Blender

Mar 10, 2013

Pros:It looks nice, that's about it.

Cons:Its so loud and takes forever to blend anything.

The Bottom Line: The only good thing about it is it looks good. Not durable and noisy.

I recently recieved this blender as a gift for my birthday. I needed a upgrade from my past Hamilton blender I owned. First off, I have to say that this newer model has a nice sleek look and looks a lot better than past models. But, in my opinion, I think the way it looks is the only good thing about this blender. It doesn't blend that good for me or either takes a LONG time to get it blended to the consistency I like it to be. This blender makes the loudest noise that I've ever heard a blender make in my life. It's so noisy that I can't even stand to listen to it for a minute. The blender is also very messy and sometimes it even sprays what I'm blending all over the place. It's a pain to clean up. Also, the travel cup isn't even that durable as it says. The Hamilton Beach Stay or Go blender is not worth the money. Even though it's only around $25, it's really not worth it and don't waste your money. You can invest in another brand of blender, but Hamilton Beach certainly is not my go to blender as of right now due to this useless blender.