Wonderful Printer!

Mar 17, 2013

Pros:Quality, Touch LED screen, Speed, Ease of Use

Cons:None so far

The Bottom Line: Best all-in-one I have ever owned!

I bought this product because one of my old Printers had quit on us. I work at an office supply store, and I had asked them which printers they recommended, and this one they said this one was the best one we sold. I went home and read the reviews on it, and that's how I made up my mind. I love the ease of setting it up, the fact that it is wireless (our old one was not), and how quick it prints pages. I had an Epson printer before and it just wasn't my favorite. The print quality of this one, especially pictures, is amazing. I take a lot of landscape photos, and this printer prints them amazing! I also really like the fact that this can print 2-sided. It makes it a lot easier and I don't go through as much paper as I did with my old one. I use it for college, and my dad uses it for work every once in awhile. The ink isn't too badly priced either. You may be paying a little bit more for the ink, but it prints hundreds of pages per ink cartridge compared to some of the other printers out there. That's the main reason I bought this one. I won't be going through that much ink because it prints so many pages with just one cartridge. If you are going to be printing a lot, I do recommend getting the XL cartridges, as they just fill them up. The week after I bought this printer, I sold another 10 in just one week after I bought it. That really made me feel good, as I knew that others were just as please with the reviews they had read online. I now recommend this product to many of my customers because of how easy it is to use.