Verizon Mobile Phone Service in Sacramento

Verizon Mobile Phone Service in Sacramento

ratings (11 Epinions reviews)

Could be having second thoughts

Dec 8, 2000
  • User Rating: Very Good

• Local Coverage:
  • Plan Flexibility:
  • Customer Service:

Pros:Cheap

Cons:Certain details

I have recently become a Verizon user but my family have been customers for years. From their experiences I debated whether I should use this service but leaned toward it because of the convenience of the local store.

Here are the set backs that we have come across:

1. Billing Mess-ups
Just as your life changes..so does your cellular needs. Along with these changes come cilling changes, which unfortunately leaves room for mistakes. After undergoing a service change with Verizon, we were awaiting our new bill. Upon opening the envolope, unfolding the papers, and searching for the total, our jaws dropped. The idiotic lady at Verizon had not only billed us for the new service plan, but also for the old one. HEck, why not double up? So we were forced to take our time to get the problem fixed, and all we recieved out of the deal was a big headache. Thanks lady.

2. Ring tones
The Nokia 5190 comes with 40 ringtone...35 of them sound almost identical. Certain services offer alternatives to these rings. Tones are available for download off the internet and are send directly to your phone. Verizon however seems to be one of the only sevices that does not allow this feature. Sure got my hopes down when I found out.

3. Reception areas.
It is often frustration. I live near two other area codes and often find myself in roaming areas with poor reception. 25 minutes away from my house and I am in roaming. Sorry but I dont like the sound of the. Even though most plans offer free roaming calls, you are forced to sacrifice your reception for this feature. Which would you prefer?

Aside from these set back I feel that Verizon is a fairly good service. You are able to get plently of minutes at a decent rate. They arent trying to take you to the poor house while selling you a phone. If you are interested in purchasing a phone or changing servers, be sure to consider the setback that I noted. Good Luck.

Amount Paid (US$): 35.00 mo.

Verizon Prepaid - Samsung Sch-u360 Gusto - Bluetooth - Camera - Flip Phone -

Verizon Prepaid - Samsung Sch-u360 Gusto - Bluetooth - Camera - Flip Phone -

Brand New Phone, Never Used. These Are Factory New. Samsung Gusto SCH-U360 Phone *Verizon INpulse Prepaid * ** BRAND NEW VERIZON BRANDED **NEVER USED ...

New Cell Phone Signal Booster Mobile Repeater Amplifier Verizon 4G

New Cell Phone Signal Booster Mobile Repeater Amplifier Verizon 4G

Color White Coverage 50-1000 square meters Frequency LTE 700MHZ Gain 55dB Connector N female on both ends Weight 0.5kg Warranty 2 years
Newegg.com

New Mobile Cell Phone Battery for Verizon HTC HTC Thunderbolt 4G LTE ADR6400 ADR6400L BTR6400B

LCD Screen Film Guard Screen Protector for AT&T T Mobile Verizon HTC Windows Phone 8X 6990 x Clear

Verizon Pantech Caper Phone / Brand / Not Refurbished / Factory Sealed

Verizon Pantech Caper Phone / Brand / Not Refurbished / Factory Sealed

Up for sale is an AUTHENTIC NEW AND FACTORY SEALED Verizon Pantech Caper Phone .Please see photos for more information.Please Note: This is a 3 day au...

BlackBerry Curve 9310 (Verizon/Boost Mobile) Micro USB Data/Charge Cable (Extends 6 ft.) - Sync your phone with a PC today with this Micro USB/Charge ...
www.CellularOutfitter.com

For HTC Windows Phone 8X HTC 6990 HTC Zenith(AT & T, T Mobile, Verizon) Design Cover - Green Lily

This Hard Case cover is specifically designed for your phone. It will protect your phone from unwanted scratches. Give your phone an extra edge by usi...
Pantech Caper Black Verizon Cellular Phone Prepaid,new Never Been Used,black

Pantech Caper Black Verizon Cellular Phone Prepaid,new Never Been Used,black

Pantech Caper Black Verizon Cellular Phone PREPAID ~~~NEW NEVER BEEN USED~~~~Black~~Technical Details 2.2-inch TFT LCD display; Candy Bar form factor ...

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (2014 Fall Released; US Carrier: AT&T Verizon Sprint and T-Mobile) 2 in 1 Phone Case - Premium Heavy Duty Dual Shield Hybrid Pro...
BlackBerry Curve 9310 (Verizon / Boost Mobile) Deluxe Horizontal Leather Carrying

Quality BlackBerry Curve 9310 (Verizon / Boost Mobile) Premium Horizontal Leather Pouch priced at wholesale cost, exclusively at CellularOutfitter.com...
www.CellularOutfitter.com