JVC TU-3700DU Dedicated Satellite TV Receiver

JVC TU-3700DU Dedicated Satellite TV Receiver

ratings (7 Epinions reviews)

Great Service!

Feb 15, 2000

• Sound:
  • Picture Quality:

Pros:Great service,

Cons:none

My husband and I bought this product back in 1997. We had just moved to Alabama from California. Any body from the south knows when you live far off in the woods you need a satellite.

I've never owned one before and I was very impressed. I could watch anything from around the world. It came in clear as day. My husband hooked it all up himself of coarse (such a hardworker). It required him digging a trench and crawling underneath our trailor plus drilling holes. It was alot of work put worth it.

Everything came in so good, and we had a great package deal from dish network themselves. At first we pretty much went crazy and had every channel possible and then we realize we spent more time flipping through and checking what was on. To many options in my opinion. we settled for the stations we really liked and needed.

One thing about owning a satellite is that when there is a storm ( or tornado watch here in Alabama) it goes out on us. You really need to place the satellite in a good position to get a good connection. We have sinced moved from our other trailor into a new one on our own land and we have much better reception.

I enjoy the fact that you can see the time and date on the t.v. screen. I also like that we can check out what will be coming on a certain times during the day. we dont need a t.v. quide thats for sure. All in all this is a good product and service. We got it for a reasonable price of $100.00.