An Awesome Contraption

Oct 6, 2000

Pros:great taste, healthy, real juice

Cons:time, about ten minutes, not long but longer then store bought

About a month ago I purchased the Blackendecker Citris Mate Plus. I have to say that it is the best machine ever. I love nothing more then fresh squeezed juices. It is so refreshing to wake up in the morning and have some orange juice straight from the source. I payed about 21 dollars for this machine and feel that it is a very good deal. It takes me about 10 minutes to make a batch of orange juice, and it's well worth it. Home squeezed juice tastes better and is better for you then store bought. It is not time consuming at all and it tastes wonderful. I also love that I can make lemonade with it. I can't wait for the summer months when I can make lemonade and lay out by the pool. I highly reccomend this to anyone who loves fresh sqeezed juices. In a matter of minutes you have better juice then you can find in any store. You know exackly what goes in it, and you can make it to taste, by adding the ammount of sugar you want, and making it as pulpy as you like. It is great, I have enjoyed this product very much and highly reccomend it.