How to Write a review on Epinions
Writing a review on Epinions is pretty easy. Here are a few tips to help you out.
How do I write a review?
You can write a review on any product, topic, or service that has a Write a Review link. You will be taken to a form where you can enter your review and submit it.
What are the requirements for submitting a review?
Members can write either a long review or an express review. Long reviews are greater than 200 words and are eligible to earn income share if rated "Helpful" and above. See Epinions Ratings Guidelines for more information. Express reviews contain less than 200 words.
What if I want to write about a product or service that isn't listed?
If you don't see a product that you want to write a review on, ask a Category Lead. There is a good chance it can be added by the Category Leads in the specific category. Category Leads have the tools to create products that are missing from our database. Epinions considers this process to be a helpful courtesy provided by the Category Leads rather than their main responsibility, so please be patient.
Other helpful tips on writing a review on Epinions:
- Describe your experience using this product.
- Why did you buy this product?
- What do you love about this product?
- What do you hate about this product?
- Mention the product name.
- Write ONLY about the given topic.
- State accurate facts.
- Do not plagiarize any part of the review.
- Do not use any offensive language or content.
- Write clearly with accurate grammar, spelling and punctuation.