|Home > Member Center > News Archive|
By participating in this promotion, you agree to these official rules:
1. ENTRY. You can participate in the 10 for 10 promotion in the following way:
Submit at least 10 Reviews (as defined herein) to Epinions.com during the Promotion Period, beginning March 1, 2011 (12:01 AM Pacific Time) and ending on either March 31, 2011 (11:59 PM Pacific Time) or when ten thousand (10,000) Reviews are received, whichever comes first. Your reviews must be submitted on a product or service in Epinions.com's database, excluding editorials, buying guides, comments about Epinions.com, member advice, and the writer's corner.
A maximum total of 50 reviews can be submitted per participant to qualify. Each review after 50 will not qualify for the promotion or be paid.
Payment Table for Reviews
10-19 reviews for $10
At the time Epinions.com validates entries (some time shortly following the end of the submission period), each review must be new and have an overall rating of at least "somewhat helpful". Express reviews are not eligible. (Express reviews contain less than 200 words.)
A maximum of 50 reviews can be submitted per participant to qualify. Participants are solely responsible for paying any taxes or other expenses associated with the earnings of this promotion. Epinions.com will report earning values to taxing authorities if required by applicable law. Earnings from this promotion may not be transferred.
2. ELIGIBILITY. To participate, you must legally reside in the 50 United States and be over 18 years when entering. You are ineligible if you are an employee of or consultant to Epinions.com or its affiliates and suppliers (or if you are an immediate family member of, or live in the same household as, one of those individuals). The 10 for $10 Promotion is subject to all applicable laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
3. DISCLAIMERS. Communications between you and Epinions.com (including your participation in the promotion, Epinions.com's notification of winning or your response to such notification) may be affected by many factors, including technological failures, and may be lost, late, stolen, misdirected, damaged, incomplete, illegible or otherwise undeliverable. Epinions.com can only process communications it actually receives on time. Should any communication problems affect your participation in the promotion or opportunity to win or claim a prize, you accept that Epinions.com is not liable for such problems. IN NO EVENT SHALL EPINIONS.COM OR ITS AFFILIATES OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR LOST PROFITS OR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS PROMOTION (HOWEVER ARISING, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE). Epinions.com cannot ensure that its website will be operational or will operate error-free.
4. PROMOTION INTEGRITY. You may not use an automated process to submit multiple entries, and Epinions.com may void all entries submitted from entrants who use such processes. You will be disqualified if you attempt to manipulate, interfere or tamper with the entry process or promotion administration. Epinions.com intends to report any unlawful activity to law enforcement authorities. Epinions.com may cancel or modify The 10 for $10 Promotion if Epinions.com, in its sole discretion, believes that The 10 for $10 Promotion's integrity has been compromised.
5. GENERAL. This agreement is governed by California laws as such laws are applied to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely within California between California residents. This agreement sets forth the entire understanding and agreement with respect to this Promotion.