Gate 1 Travel

Great Trip to Morocco

Sep 10, 2009

• How strenuous was your tour?
  • Transportation quality:
  • How informative was your tour?

Pros:Nice meals, good tour guide and driver, wonderful sights.

Cons:Snake charmers in Marrakesh were a little aggressive.

The Bottom Line:

Anyone who wants to see Morocco should take this trip!  It is a great deal.

My sister and I traveled to Morocco in August 2009.  Our trip was great every step of the way.  Our reservation process went smoothly and we received our documents in a timely manner.  We visited Casablanca, Fez, Rabat, Marrakesh, Quarzazate and Erfoud.  All our hotels were clean and had beautiful swimming pools.  We had a great driver and our tour guide, Khalid, was wonderful, he was always helpful and there was no question he could not answer.

In some areas we visited there were local guides who also provided good information.

Morocco is a beautiful country and the people there were always friendly and helpful.  My Gate 1 experience was a good one.  Our luggage was always handled in an efficient manner and our tours were always interesting.  Our tour guide was very helpful in matters regarding exchanging money, shopping, food ingredients, and any other questions we could come up with.  Because there was a lot of time on the bus due to the distance between cities, our guide used this opportunity to give us a lot of great and helpful information  regarding the destination we were approaching.   He also pointed out sights along the way with great detail.  He gave us a lot of insight into the customs of his country and pointed out things in the marketplace that we might have overlooked.

There were always plenty of stops for bathroom breaks and water.  The restrooms were clean about 95% of the time.

I would highly recommend this trip.  Gate 1 gave us a great trip and a reasonable price.

Best Suited For: Couples