180 Snacks Almond Rice Pops with Blueberries Reviews

180 Snacks Almond Rice Pops with Blueberries

ratings (1 Epinions review)

Tasty Snack - 180 Snacks Almond Rice Pops with Blue Berries

Oct 9, 2012

Pros:taste, healthier then other snacks, seal on bag, stays fresh

Cons:none for me

The Bottom Line:

I like that 180 Snacks Almond Rice Pops with Blue Berries are sweet and crunchy and that they are a healthy snack.

I was walking through the snack aisle at BJ’s when a purple/blue bag caught my eye. I am a snacker and I am always looking for better things to snack on. The purple bag turned out to be 180 Snacks Almond Rice Pops with Blue Berries. I looked over the bag and they sounded good so I put them in my cart.

The Almond Rice Pops come in a 15 ounce purplish blue recloseable bag. The seal is easy to open and close. I love when bags come with seals as this keeps the ingredients fresher for a longer period of time. Inside the bag are square snacks that are made of popped rice, baked almonds and dried blueberries. Each snack is bite sized and easily fits in my mouth. Each snack has a nice crunch to it with just a touch of sweetness. When you open the bag you can smell the blueberries.

I normally eat the Almond Rice Pops as an in between meal snack. I ate them one morning for breakfast and because of how sweet they are they gave me a stomach ache. I just cannot eat sweet stuff in the morning. I keep a bag of the Almond Rice Pops at my desk at work and I often grab a handful between lunch and before I go home for the day.

I like that the Almond Rice Pops are better for me then some of the other snacks on the market and they taste good too.

There are approximately 17 servings in a 15 ounce bag of Almond Rice Pops. That comes out to be about 1/3 cup per serving. There are 150 calories in a serving with 80 calories coming from fat. There are 9 g of fat, 1 g from saturated fat, 2 g from polyunsaturated fat and 5 g from monounsaturated fat, 45 mg of sodium, 4 g of protein and 15 g of total carbs with 2 g from dietary fiber and 7 g from sugar per serving.

The Almond Rice Pops contain oven baked almonds, cane sugar tapioca syrup, dried blueberries, crispy rice, brown rice, white rice, palm oil, natural flavor, sea salt, guar gum, and molasses.

I purchased the 180 Snacks Almond Rice Pops with Blue Berries at BJ’s for $6.99. The bag has lasted me almost a month and it is still fresh. I have not looked in other stores for the Almond Rice Pops but I have seen them sold online.

I have only purchased one bag of the Almond Rice Pops so I haven’t taken them home for my family to try. I keep the bag on my desk at work as that is where I have a tendency to snack more. So having the bag on my desk keeps me from walking to the snack vending machine and purchasing chips or a candy bar.

180 Snacks Almond Rice Pops also come in a cranberry flavor but I am not a fan of cranberries so I have not tried them.

I like the 180 Snacks Almond Rice Pops with Blue Berries and would recommend them to others. I like the sweetness and crunch they have and that they are a healthy snack. Next time I go to BJ’s I will purchase another bag to share with my family.

180 Snacks Almond Pops W/ Blueberries Food Snack Grocery Bar Gift

180 Snacks Almond Pops W/ Blueberries Food Snack Grocery Bar Gift

180 Snacks Almond Pops with Blueberries Product Description:Treat your taste buds to this ALL NATURAL snack packed with wholesome popped rice, crunchy...

180 Snacks Almond Rice Pops with Sweet Cranberry in 1-ounce Pouches (Pack of 12)

Product Details Case of 12 total packs of the single serve bags, convenient and portable. Kosher, Gluten Free, Peanut Free, Dairy Free, Wheat Free, 10...