Read Reviews (13) Compare Prices View Details Write a Review

2004 Civic

View all reviews by arkadofbabylon

Honda Civics are GREAT!

by arkadofbabylon:      Apr 23, 2008

Pros: Great gas mileage and a smooth ride.
Cons: A little cramped if you are over 5'10" tall.
The Bottom Line: Buy it! It will last forever if you keep up the general maintenance and it gets great gas mileage.

I had been a public transportation user for about four years prior to investing in my Honda Civic. I am so thrilled that I went with a Honda for my car purchase. I wanted an economical car that got good gas mileage. I was also looking for something semi-compact that would last FOREVER. I got all of the above with my Honda Civic!

I purchased the bare bones version of it -- no automatic windows, no cruise control, no alarm system, and no auto locks. The car has been great even without these features. I have had zero repairs and zero problems with the car in my four years of ownership.

I plan on keeping this car until it completely gives out and stops running. I'm guessing that will be at least ten to fifteen years from now since the car runs so well and has had no problems since I keep up regular maintenance on it (oil changes, tire rotations, etc.).

My next car will also be a Honda based on the wonderful experience I have had with my Civic. I highly encourage car shoppers to take a test drive of a Honda Civic before you commit to a purchase of any other car.
Amount Paid (US$): 15,900