2005 Winnebago Rialta

Dec 29, 2004

• Reliability:
  • Quality :
  • Handling And Control:

Pros:Comfort Power Gas mileage - 17+ average maneuverability

Cons:check engine light on once.Problem fixed under warranty and no more problem.

The Bottom Line: If you want a great driving,easy parking and very good gas mileage this is the one to get.But remember,the '05 is the last year.

If you want a new Rialta the 2005 is the one to buy as this is the last year for this motorhome.It has been replaced with a Ford chassis that is more in line with the MinnieWinnie.I looked on the internet comparing class C motorhomes for four months before deciding on the Railta.Then I find out the '05 will be the last year due to California and New York emissions and the '04 chassis is the last year the Eurovan will be imported to the US.I was extremely dissapointed as this stylish motorhome seemed to be the only thing close to what I was looking for.I went back to the internet searching for something else but always ended up back at the Rialta and finally decided this is the only motorhome for me even though they were discontinuing it.In fact I was going to wait until November to get it but decided I had better go ahead and get one so that I could get on it what I wanted.I got the QD model which has the 4 seats up front and also got the full leather package.Took delivery on August the 30 and now have 9,200 miles after a trip to the New England states in early October and then to San Antonio, Texas the first week of December.I live in North Carolina.I am planning a 22 day trip out west to California next June and July.This motorhome is such a joy to drive.Even though I have a new car with lumbar support I still get backaches after driving it for an hour or so on the interstate but in the Rialta even after being on the road for 8 to 10 hours my back still has yet to ache.The power of the 201 hp engine with variable engine timing is more than I would have ever hoped for in this vehicle.And the mileage is pretty respectable also.

Amount Paid (US$): 52400 cash
Condition: New
Model Year: 2005
Model and Options: QD,all options except sirrus radio

Vw Eurovan Winnebago Rialta Brand Sanden 1214 Ac A/c Compressor W/clutch

Vw Eurovan Winnebago Rialta Brand Sanden 1214 Ac A/c Compressor W/clutch

Welcome to Discount Ac Parts Feedback | Join Mailing List | Add to Favorite Sellers Home About Us Products Support Shipping Contact Us VW Eurovan Winn...

Rialta 52  Ceiling Fan