Read Reviews (7) Compare Prices View Details Write a Review

2006 TRAILBLAZER

View all reviews by bradynsma

Creates a Family Argument

by bradynsma:      May 4, 2007

Pros: Fast, Head-turning looks, affordable, Fun to drive.
Cons: Rougher ride over bumps than a regular Trailblazer.
The Bottom Line: This truck is great for those who love sports cars and need the flexibility of an SUV for kids and hauling.

This truck has caused fights in my family! My husband and I both love this truck and fight over who gets to drive it. My husband had a 2002 Trailblazer that he loved but wanted something new. We took one look at the Trailblazer SS and had to have it. We didn't like the looks of the Jeep competitor as much as the Trailblazer. When I drove it the first time I thought it wasn't that much different than the old Trailblazer (which we loved) and then I stomped on the gas. My family has owned Corvettes my entire life and this truck is the closest thrill I have experienced besides a Corvette. It is truly a fun ride that has so much power that I feel my adrenaline kick in when I hit the gas. It's a comfortable ride that has all the comforts we could ask for like leather seating, a sunroof, heated seats, six disc Cd player, adjustable foot pedals, and a DVD player for my daughter to enjoy. The sleek look to the truck adds to the enjoyment and the rumble of the engine reminds you that this is no ordinary SUV. The AWD is great in the snow and rain. We're planning on buying a second one so the arguments will cease.