Read Reviews (13) Compare Prices View Details Write a Review

2006 ELANTRA

View all reviews by tambor999

Great Cost Efficient Car

by tambor999:      Jul 21, 2007 - Updated Jul 21, 2007

Pros: great gas mileage, excellent warranty, quiet running
Cons: i have none
The Bottom Line: This is a great car!

This is a great cost efficient car in many ways. It gets excellent gas mileage, both city and highway along with a great warranty that covers nearly anything you can imagine. I purchased mine new from the dealership and almost a year later, I still love it. It's a very smooth ride on the road, and has a very quiet engine. Be nice to this car and it will last you a very long time. This car also has the popular 60/40 fold down back seat which has a good size opening, unlike some cars, that allows you to put bigger items in the trunk. Frequently I put a bike in the trunk into the backseat, and it fits wonderfully without having to tie down the trunk. The quality of the materials is fairly good with this car. The only problems that I have had have been with the upholstery on the seats. The "velour" like material used in the seats easily gets caught on objects in my car, and is starting to show a little wear. This is not a luxury car by any means, though it is a great car for some one on a budget or some one looking to buy a car for their new driver!
Condition: New