Read Reviews (19) Compare Prices View Details Write a Review

2006 Sienna

I love this MINIVAN!!!

by mommyo3:      May 6, 2007

Pros: Excellent Safey Ratings, Smooth drive, convenience, prettier than the others!
Cons: None yet!
The Bottom Line: If you are looking to buy a minivan look at the SIENNA it's worth it!

OMGosh! My husband and I were so anti mini van BUT...after baby #3 was about to arrive we needed a new vehicle. It seems we needed a bigger vehicle with each child, LOL! We started with a Subaru Forrester with kid #1, then an ML350 for #2, and finally the Sienna with baby #3. We tried to avoid the whole minivan thing, checked out the Sierra, Escalade and other large SUV's but with a third child it requires moving seats around and it's such a hassle. We purchased the Limited XLE in Pearl White. The van is loaded and I love it! Aside from the "extra's", she drives beautifully. Smooth ride. Better than my Mercedes, LOL! Even my husband who is a car fanatic agrees! The kids love her. She is spacious, the sideboards help them hop right on in! What else??? Hmmmm. The only problem has been the navigation system but that is just something that had to be fixed with a CD upload, no biggie! Probably the best and most convenient thing for me, a mom of 3 small children is that everything opens and closes with a push of a button (Both side doors and trunk)...FABULOUS! Sunshades on back two doors, Back windows are tinted, sunroof/moonroof tilts and opens, back door windows open and 3rd row windows vent as well, video player for kids w/headphones! Best car I've ever owned hands down. Have had her over a year now and still loving her! Oh and the most important thing, GREAT SAFETY RATINGS!