3M Command Strips Picture Hanging Small & Medium Combo Pack 1 ea (051131949263) Reviews

3M Command Strips Picture Hanging Small & Medium Combo Pack 1 ea (051131949263)

+$5.00 shipping Zoro

3M Command Picture Hanging Strips Combo Pack ~ No More Nail Holes!

Feb 12, 2012

Pros:Hold securely, allow for slight repositioning, can be removed and don't damage wall.

Cons:None

The Bottom Line: Easy to use, hold pictures securely, won't damage wall surface.  Awesome way to hang pictures!

I hate making nail holes in a wall to hang a picture.  These easy to use picturing hanging strips solve the problem.

~ Product Description

Command Picture Hanging Strips are adhesive tabs you apply to the back of the picture frame, remove the protective backing from the strip, and then stick it to the wall.  These strips allow for slight repositioning for perfect leveling.  And if you want to take the picture off the wall, the strips can be safely removed without damaging the wall surface.

The combo pack contains small and medium strips, with the medium able to hang items up to 10 lbs., and the small up to 4 lbs.  The instructions give you suggestions on placement for the strips, with either one, two, or four strips per picture frame, depending on weight.

To use, first you separate two strips and press them together.  They have a Velcro-like side that you press firmly together.  Remove the protective backing and stick firmly to your picture frame.  Then, remove the backing from the other side and stick to the wall.  Since the strips are stuck together by hook and loop, you can remove the frame from the wall to reposition if necessary; one set of strips is now stuck to the wall, and the other is stuck to the back of your frame.  Press back to the wall and the strips adhere with the hook and loop.  Maybe that’s hard to follow but becomes obvious once you see the strips.

In this combo pack you get 4 sets of small strips, and 8 sets of medium strips, which is enough to hold 2 large pictures and 2 medium pictures.

These are easy to find in drugstores, hardware stores, and major retailers.  I paid $8.99 at my local drugstore.

~ My Experience

3M Command Picture Hanging Strips are so easy to use!  Much easier than getting out a hammer and nails, and they don’t damage the wall surface.  And with the Velcro-like attachment between the strips you can reposition and level if necessary.  When it’s time to remove the picture from the wall, these strips come off and don’t damage the wall.

I am amazed at how securely they stick to the wall and the picture.  They have never failed and I feel my pictures are firmly secured to the wall.

~ Final Thoughts

I will never use anything else to put up pictures again, because these are just so easy to use, don’t damage the wall, and hang pictures securely.  You ‘ve got to try these!

Small and Medium Picture Hanging Strips, White, Working Load Limit 3 lb. Medium, 1 lb. Small, Mounting Command(TM) Adhesive Pressure Sensitive Strip, ...
Zoro

Picture Hanging Strips Sm &Med
Works on a variety of surfaces. Put up and take down pictures, art, crafts and other small items. Holds strongly, comes off cleanly, and leaves no sur...
Command Picture Hanging Strips, 4-Small, 8-Medium Features:Damage-Free Hanging No nail holes Holds strongly, removes cleanly Picture locks in place Wo...
Picture Hanging Strips Sm &Med
3M -COMMANDPICTURE HANGING STRIPS!*4 sets of small strips and 8 sets of medium strips *Enough strips to hang 2 large and 2 small pictures *Holds on st...
- Brand NEW items - FREE standard shipping - Easy returns NEW 3M 17203 Command Picture Hanging Strips Our price $21.62 $28.95 NOW ONLY Two-day shippin...
4 sets of small strips and 8 sets of medium strips. Enough strips to hang 2 large and 2 small pictures. Holds on strong comes off cleanly. No nail hol...