-48%
3M Post It Note Pads, Ruled, 4"x6", Yellow (MMM660YW) Reviews

3M Post It Note Pads, Ruled, 4"x6", Yellow (MMM660YW)

+$7.75 shipping OfficeSuperSavers
+$4.97 shipping Walmart.com

3M Post It Note Ruled Note Pads

Nov 4, 2010 (Updated Nov 4, 2010)

Pros:Lined, good size

Cons:I just don't like Post It notes!

The Bottom Line: 3M Post It Notes Pads are the sticky notes for people who hate sticky notes!

I admit it, I'm not a big fan of sticky notes. Sure I wish I was the guy who came up with then, but to actually use them, not my personal cup of tea. But, like most offices, we have an ample supply of 3M Post-Its. One that I actually use is the 3M Post It Ruled Note Pad.

What You Get
This 3M Post It Note Pad is 4" X 6" in the standard canary yellow. There is a 3/4" margin at the top followed by wide ruled lines. The back is unruled and has the sticky residue at the top margin that makes the paper stick to just about any surface. A pad includes 100 pages.

Why I Like Them
I like the 3M Post It Note Pad because they address everything that I dislike about regular Post It Notes. Standard square Post In Notes are small and the writing on them is often messy. The 4" X 6" note pads are large enough for more detail than "see me" and the lines ensure people (including myself) write neatly. I like to use these for phone calls and message off the phone. There is enough space to write the name of the caller, their number and any highlights of the conversation or message; that's hard to do neatly on a 3" X 3" standard sticky note.

I often want to use these as a regular not pad, for jotting down to-do lists or items to pick up at the grocery store. 3M Post It Note Pads do not do so well for those tasks. When I got to put the list into my pocketbook the stick part sticks to everything. I have to remember to either fold the list in half or just fold the top margin over. Of course this sticky aspect is great if you want to put a note on someone's computer screen or on the refrigerator. These notes are sticky enough to be repositioned dozens of times and still not fall of.

Final Thoughts
If you want a sticky note you can really write on try 3M Post It Note Pads. There is plenty of space for and the lines help keep your note legible.

I am ahead of the game with this Lean N Mean review

Post-it 6605PKAST Notes, Original Pad, 4x6, Lined, Assorted Pastel, 5 Pads per Pack Calm, cool and collected Post-it notes in recycled pastel colors. ...
OfficeSuperSavers
3M 6605PKAST Original Post-it Note Pads Lined 4x6 100 Sheets/PD 5/PK Assorted MMM6605PKAST Post-it Notes are the perfect size for notes, numbers and l...

Use these self-stick Post-it Notes as a way to remind yourself of important dates.
Find notebooks, journals and calendars at Target.com! Letr-trim perforated top pads for clean tear-out. Double-stitched top. 60 pt. Chipboard rigid ba...
TOPS 63400 Docket Legal Pad, Legal Ruled, 8-1/2 x 11-3/4, 16 Sub, Canary, 50 Sheets Per Pad, 12 Pads Per Pack The 60 pt. rigid chipboard back provides...
OfficeSuperSavers