-37%
3M Quick Floor Sweeper (M007CCW) Reviews

3M Quick Floor Sweeper (M007CCW)

Epinions Product Rating: OK

Free Shipping Office Depot

Scotch-Brite Carpet Sweeper is cute and useful!

Nov 27, 2009

Pros:Light-weight, easy to maneuver, simple, picks up large objects

Cons:Doesn't work on a shag carpet, not good at picking up smaller objects

The Bottom Line: Most carpet sweepers I've used weren't worth anything, this has been a pleasant surprise!

Some features I enjoyed about the Scotch-Brite Carpet Sweeper are the following:

--It is light weight.
--It has two compartments with handles that are easy to lift out when you empty them.
--You don't have the awkwardness of a cord and it is easy to maneuver around furniture.
--Because it isn't electric, it is very quiet. It also doesn't have any buttons or complicated mechanical parts to break.
--Children can easily use this product.
--It picks up crayons, pencils, and larger pieces of paper that would clog a standard vacuum.
--It's about the same size as a vacuum but skinner and therefore would be easier to store.
--It's good for hardwood floors, tile, and industrial carpet.

Some things that I've noticed as disadvantages are the following:

--It is good at picking up larger items on the floor but not the smaller objects. A vacuum would be better at picking those up.
--Sometimes a little spills out while using it but it picks it back up again.
--This carpet sweeper is best used on industrial carpet or tiled floors.  I don't think it would work well with a shag carpet.

Other carpet sweepers I've used seemed pretty useless.  I think this one sometimes does a better job than some vacuums. It costs around 90 dollars but I would look for sales. This carpet sweeper has a cute modern look, with green compartments with a silver handle. It's kind of a like training wheels to teach children how to use vacuums. I've been pleasantly surprised with its performance! :)

Sweeps up large and small debris from all floor surfaces. Soft rubber blades won't damage floor. Dual debris receptacles unload from top for easy clea...
Floor sweeper picks up hair, lint and dust from the carpet surface No more lugging the vacuum for those in-between cleanings - it picks up large and s...
Office Depot