3M Super Sticky Post It Notes 90 Sheets Pad 4"x4" 6 Pk Ast (SHPPT3M114) Reviews

3M Super Sticky Post It Notes 90 Sheets Pad 4"x4" 6 Pk Ast (SHPPT3M114)

2 consumer reviews

+$4.97 shipping Walmart.com
+$7.95 shipping OfficeSupply.com
+$7.95 shipping OfficeSupply.com

Post It!!

Nov 3, 2007

Pros:It's super sticky, self adheasive, removable, and repositionable

Cons:Marker leaks onto next page

The Bottom Line: It's great to have around in different areas or parts of a house, or even office.

Depending on if you can find a pad of paper and a pen in a timely manner you may or may not get all the information you need when time runs out. No matter how many times you write that message, no matter where you place it, it's never seen! Sometimes there's just no other solution but to find a pen and write that message on your hand and that's not legit, it washes off. I have a problem remembering what was written on the grocery list I made days before and it's now lost. I have a problem remembering phone numbers and never before kept a pad of paper anywhere near my phone.

I have found The Super Sticky Post It Notes to be the answer to my problem. They are self-adhesive, removable, and repostionable.

SURFACES

Remember when it was so hard to get a post it note to anything at all? It's not a problem anymore. They're SUPER STICKY, but not so sticky that your fingers become gummy. Place it on a computer screen, wall, door, if it's solid it'll stick. Decide it's not visible, don't worry it's removable and repositionable without loosing the amazing stick.

LINES

I don't have a level hand my writing is always a roller coaster and looks unacceptable and tacky. Now I don't even have to think about it when I'm in a hurry and need a quick hand.

THICKNESS

It's not card stock, but it's not see through thin. Depending on the marker mark the underlying pages. Pen works well.

COLOR

The Super Sticky Post It Notes come in two different color choices in sets of three. Fuchsia, Turquoise, and Ultra Yellow OR Watermelon Neon , Ultra Yellow, and Citrus Neon.

NOTE

The note cards are a standard size of 4” x 6” and contain 100 sheets of each color. This particular set does not include a dispenser, but is just as easily stable placed on a desk or wall.

I really enjoy placing each pad in different areas around the house just in case I find a need to make a quick note or list of any kind. The Super Sticky Post It Notes has been wonderful to have around. They aren't expensive by any means and I am able to use the product daily.

These Super Sticky Notes hold stronger and longer and are ideal for vertical and hard-to-stick surfaces. Made with plant-based adhesive.
Post-it Super Sticky Notes hold stronger and longer than most self-adhesive notes so you can be sure that your message gets through. Have the confiden...
OfficeSupply.com
OfficeSupply.com
Super Sticky Notes, 4 x 4 In., Ruled, Color Yellow, Number of Sheets 90, Package Quantity 6
Zoro