-46%
3M Super Sticky Post It Notes 90 Sheets Pad 4"x4" 6 Pk Ast (SHPPT3M114) Reviews

3M Super Sticky Post It Notes 90 Sheets Pad 4"x4" 6 Pk Ast (SHPPT3M114)

2 consumer reviews

+$7.95 shipping OfficeSupply.com
+$7.95 shipping OfficeSupply.com
+$5.00 shipping Zoro

3M Super Sticky Post It Notes: They Stick Where They Are Stuck!

Jan 17, 2008 (Updated Jan 17, 2008)

Pros:Super sticky for super hold, bright and cheerful colors, lined notes!

Cons:None.

The Bottom Line: These are great Post It's for sticking on surfaces and staying there!

Post It Notes are one of my favorite office products to use. They are colorful, serve a good purpose and a quality product that I find useful on a day-to-day basis. The 3M Post It Notes 4 x 6, Lined 3 Pk Asst. is no different! I need them and I love the bright colors.

3M Post It Notes 4 x 6, Lined 3 Pk Asst.

This notes are 4 inches wide by 6 inches high and are lined. They contain the super sticky backing that makes these notes adhere to just about any surface longer than the original Post It Notes. The Ultra assortment includes 3 pads containing 90 individual sheets in Limeade, Neon Pink and Neon Orange.

These Post It Notes are just like the original notes but have a stickier backing on them to make them hold on to surfaces longer than the original Post It. They retail for about $5.99 and are sold in most office supply stores as well as stores like Walmart and Target.

My Thoughts On Post It Super Sticky Notes 4 x 6

I like the size of these Post Its. They are large enough to write a short note to co-workers and have a good amount of space for leaving an explanation. The super sticky area is perfect for making sure your notes stay where you put them. These are stickier than the original Post It Notes and seem to have a firmer hold on surfaces such as metal.

Another advantage of these Post Its are that they are lined. This makes leaving a note easier for the person writing it and also neater!

I love the bright colors 3M Post It Notes 4 x 6, Lined 3 Pk Asst. come in. They are also available in a bright blue and bright yellow in this size. I love to alternate the color of pad I'm using every other day or so.

I use these notes daily and I love them!

Recommendation

3M Post It Notes 4 x 6, Lined 3 Pk Asst. are so useful for leaving notes for others (or yourself). They are functional and durable. The super sticky surface is the one you want if you stick notes on things for reminders or you want to make sure the note doesn't fall off. I give 3M Post It Notes 4 x 6, Lined 3 Pk Asst. 5 Stars!

© 2008 Birdfeather

Post-it Super Sticky Notes hold stronger and longer than most self-adhesive notes so you can be sure that your message gets through. Have the confiden...
OfficeSupply.com
OfficeSupply.com
Super Sticky Notes, 4 x 4 In., Ruled, Color Yellow, Number of Sheets 90, Package Quantity 6
Zoro
Super Sticky Notes, 4 x 6 In., Ruled, Color Assorted, Number of Sheets 90, Package Quantity 3
Zoro
These Super Sticky Notes hold stronger and longer and are ideal for vertical and hard-to-stick surfaces. Made with plant-based adhesive.