Hydor 7 Watt Mini Submersible Heater Reviews

Hydor 7 Watt Mini Submersible Heater

BEST ONE

Feb 13, 2012
Not yet rated

Pros:Is a good product and i must say it have a good and accepable price

Cons:Well mine make a noise ,  in rest is ok .

The Bottom Line: This product is one of the best, is resistant have a long life to function, and have an acceptable price .It heats my tank and make my fish happy .

I had a blue splendid beta fish with a big and long tale ....medium size an adult  , i hold him alone in one tank for a while , i tried to find him a female ,that in the end he killed her.Heard they did not fit together ...anyway i did not tried again to find him a female..if i need beta small fish i will buy .He started to stay in one place and not move for one day sometimes...After that i took  a  Hydor 7 Watt Mini Submersible Heater. at sugestion of my friend and my fish become happier now he stay only after 7 whatt mini ....i beraly see him but at least he move and swim from time to time.This product is one of the best and thank God someone teach me to get it .It had a good price , and it heats water ,it makes a great job  in stead of Won Brothers heater that got broked after two weeks since i buy it and this one i have it from 9 months and is still good and function as in first day i brought it.So is resistent, is cheap, is heatting my tank , i think is a good product that deserve to get paid for. I have three friends that have one the same and they are satisfied by this product too.

Hydor Slim Heater 7.5 Watt for Micro Tanks and Mini Aquariums Up to 2 - 5 gal For Micro Tanks and Mini Aquariums Ideal for use in mini tanks and mini ...