AC Delco 2-1/2 ton Floor Jack, Hydraulic, 2-1/2 ton Rapid Jack 34602

Epinions Product Rating: OK

AC Delco 2 1/2 Ton Hydraulic Rapid Floor Jack; I Can Even Jack it Up!

May 1, 2004

Pros:Fast lifting, soft grip handle, solid steel construction

Cons:None

The Bottom Line: I highly recommend the AC Delco 34602 Jack for fast easy lifting.

We are in the process of a complete restoration on our classic muscle car. We had an old floor jack but it had seen better days and it decided it no longer wanted to work properly for us.

Definitely needing a new floor jack, I found several at Sear’s to serve our purposes, but the AC Delco 2 1/2 Ton, Model 34602 had one major difference than your typical hydraulic floor jack. This one has a rapid capability, meaning it cranks up your car fast and with less effort.

The Product

Lifts up to 5000 pounds up to 15 1/2 inches high
Rapid crank
All steel construction
Baked enamel finish to resist rust
37 pounds in weight
Safety valve setting
Soft grip handle
1-year warranty

Experience

I never used our old floor jack, but have used the scissor type jacks and the bottle jacks. Uugh….both of those took me forever to lift a car, at least that is what it felt like to me.

After placing our new AC Delco Jack under the front end of the car since we needed to work on our drums, I proceeded to crank our baby up. The handle where I placed my hand had a soft grip which was good since it was easier on my hand, especially with a blister on it already.

The lift lever was easy for me to operate and had her cranked up fast and for once I did not feel so helpless and weak. After lifting her up, you use the safety valve setting and place your jack stands under for additional safety.

This jack is something that is so much easier for those who do not have the strength they use to have and also a jack that is light enough in weight to place in the trunk of your vehicle instead of having to use those dinky scissor type jacks if you had to change a tire on the road.

We have used this jack to lift up our SUV’s to rotate the tires and for underneath the vehicle inspection.

The jack is easy to roll around and with its solid steel construction and baked enamel finish; we expect it will last for a long time.

You cannot beat the pricing of this fast and easy to use jack as we got it at Sear’s for $50.00.

AC Delco is a well-known brand of quality auto parts and a lot of our parts in our car are AC Delco or Delco Remy (the former name) and are still going strong after 30 years.

So if you are looking for a good sturdy fast lifting hydraulic floor jack, be sure to keep this one in mind.

Ac Delco

Ac Delco

AC Delco RING. Front Drive Axle. Front Wheel Drive. Front Wheel Drive Axle. Front Wheel Drive Axle Shaft. Rear Axle Universal Joint Part # 783829 Buic...

Ac Delco Parts Lot Old Stock Delco Sealed Bags Delco Screws See List

Ac Delco Parts Lot Old Stock Delco Sealed Bags Delco Screws See List

AC DELCO SCREWS NOS AC DELCO PARTS LOT NEW OLD STOCK DELCO SEALED BAGS DELCO SCREWS SEE # LIST AC DELCO 710474609 SCREWS 2 IN BAG AC DELCO 710498731 S...

2 AC Delco Spark Plug

2 AC Delco Spark Plug

New AC Delco Spark Plug. PartsGeek offers high quality new, OEM and aftermarket products. 2

Ac Delco Battery Gauge

Ac Delco Battery Gauge

OFFERING: NOS AC DELCO BATTERY GAUGE

AC Delco Spark Plug Each MR43T

AC Delco Spark Plug Each MR43T

AC Delco Spark Plug Each #603-MR43TFor all brands of marine engines
Ignition Coil - Ac Delco D563

Ignition Coil - Ac Delco D563

AC DELCO # D563 IGNITION COIL PACKAGED BULK (not OEM boxed) ALTERNATE PART NUMBERS : Competitor Part Number OEM AC / DELCO / GM 10457109 OEM AC / DELC...

7 AC Delco Spark Plug

7 AC Delco Spark Plug

New AC Delco Spark Plug. PartsGeek offers high quality new, OEM and aftermarket products. 7

AC Delco Spark Plug Each MR44T

AC Delco Spark Plug Each MR44T

AC Delco Spark Plug Each #603-MR44TFor all brands of marine engines
Ignition Coil - Ac Delco D535

Ignition Coil - Ac Delco D535

AC DELCO # D535 NEW IGNITION COIL COMES COMPLETE WITH ALL HARDWARE! ALTERNATE PART NUMBERS: Competitor Part Number OEM AC / DELCO / GM 10477208 OEM AC...

9 AC Delco Spark Plug

9 AC Delco Spark Plug

New AC Delco Spark Plug. PartsGeek offers high quality new, OEM and aftermarket products. 9