Advil Fever Infants' Con Drops Grape 0.5oz

Infant Advil grape flavored fever reducing drops

Apr 19, 2009

Pros:Works fast

Cons:None

The Bottom Line: Infant Advil grape flavored fever reducing drops worked fast and took care of all of my son's issues.

Infant Advil grape flavored fever reducing drops were recommended to me for use on my 18 month old son. He had developed an ear infection on a Saturday. Unfortunately our doctor is closed on weekends so the best thing we could do was to go to the pharmacy until Monday seeing as how doctors no longer prescribe antibiotics for ear infections. The emergency room would not have been able to do much of any thing for him, and he seemed very uncomfortable.

On top of having an ear infection. My son ended up also having a fever. This is why the pharmacy recommended the Infant Advil grape flavored fever reducing drops for my son. They claimed that it would be faster than infants Motrin, which is what he usually is prescribed by our family doctor for fevers.

Ingredients:

Active Ingredients:in each 1.25 ml Ibuprofen 50 mg.Inactive Ingredients:artificial flavor, carboxymethylcellulose sodium, citric acid, edetate disodium, glycerin, microcrystalline cellulose, polysorbate 80, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol solution, sucrose, xanthan gum.

Uses:

This medicine temporarily reduces fevers, relieves minor aches and pains due to the common cold, flu, headaches and toothaches.

Warnings:

Allergy alert: Ibuprofen may cause  severe allergic swhich may include: hives, facial swelling, asthma (wheezing), and shock. Stomach bleeding warning: Taking more than recommended may cause stomach bleeding. Do not use if the child has ever had an allergic reaction to any other fever reducer/pain reliever medicine before. When using this product give it to your child with food or milk if stomach upset occurs. Keep out of reach of children as high as you can. In case of an overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Directions:

If it is at all possible, use your child's weight to dose them. Otherwise use age to dose. Repeat this same dose every 6-8 hours, if it is needed. Do not use more than 4 times a day. You should only measure with the dosing device provided. It is a dropper. Do not use with any other device. Under 6 months old directions: ask a doctor. 12-17 lbs., 6-11 mos.: 1.25 mL. 18-23 lbs., 12-23 mos.: 1.75 mL. One dose lasts up to 6-8 hours.

How much it costs and where to buy it:

The Infant Advil grape flavored fever reducing drops can be purchased at mostly any drug store, supermarket and even department stores, such as Walmart. However, due to the closeness of it. I often get the Infant Advil grape flavored fever reducing drops from the local Walgreens Pharmacy near me here in Rhode Island. The price varies by merely pennies no matter where you go for it. I pay only $5.29 per bottle of Infant Advil grape flavored fever reducing drops.

How it worked for my son:

As I mentioned the first time he used it was to help with an ear infection pain, and also for his fever that went along with it. With in the first 20 minutes I noticed my son perk up. He stopped screaming and tugging at his ear. This told me that he was not feeling as much discomfort as before he had taken the Infant Advil grape flavored fever reducing drops. Also with in the first 30 minutes or so the fever went from 101.2 to 98.9. A very nice change I might add.

Since then I have used it for fevers twice. Once when my son was sick with the flu and the other when he had a fever with his Chicken Pox. My doctor said that if this works so well on him, she will not be recommending the Mortin for him any longer. Motrin used to take twice as long and not work as well as the Infant Advil grape flavored fever reducing drops.

The taste:

To be honest I have no idea what it tastes like. But my son sure seems to like it. In fact, he cries after he is done and asks for more! He does not quite get that it is not a treat. But he does like it very much. That is some thing I appreciate about it because the orange Motrin he was on  before he did not like at all. We would lose half the dose with him spitting it out. He never spits out the Infant Advil grape flavored fever reducing drops.

My recommendation:

The Infant Advil grape flavored fever reducing drops work fast and effectively on my son. I am glad the pharmacy recommended this medicine to our family. I like that my son likes it. I enjoy the fact that it does exactly what it claims to as well. But the best part is that it is for multiple things. We did not have to buy one for a ear ache and the other for a fever. Both were in one bottle. That is the best. I do very highly recommend the Infant Advil grape flavored fever reducing drops.

Advil Infants Fever Concentrated Drops White Grape Flavored 0.5 Oz (pack Of 3)

NEW Advil Infants Fever Concentrated Drops White Grape Flavored 0.5 oz (Pack of 3) $22.65 $30.95 Advil Infants Fever Concentrated Drops is used for ag...

Advil Infants Fever Concentrated Drops White Grape Flavored 0.5 Oz (pack Of 3)

NEW Advil Infants Fever Concentrated Drops White Grape Flavored 0.5 oz (Pack of 3) $22.79 $30.95 Advil Infants Fever Concentrated Drops is used for ag...

Advil Infants' Fever, Concentrated Drops, White Grape Flavored, .5 Oz. (2 Pack)

Advil Infants' Fever, Concentrated Drops, White Grape Flavored, .5 Oz. (2 Pack)

Advil Infants' Fever, Concentrated Drops, White Grape Flavored, .5 Oz. (2 Pack) Concentrated Drops.Ibuprofen 50 mg Fever Reducer/Pain Reliever (NSAID)...

Advil Fruit Flavored Liquid Fever & Pain Reliever - 4 Ounce - Wyeth

Advil Fruit Flavored Liquid Fever & Pain Reliever - 4 Ounce - Wyeth

Children's Advil Fever Reducer/Pain Reliever. Ages 2-11 years. Lasts up to 8 hours. Fever/aches & pains. Long Lasting: Up to 8 hours of fever relief.
Advil Fruit Flavored Liquid Fever Pain Reliever 4 Ounce

Advil Fruit Flavored Liquid Fever Pain Reliever 4 Ounce

Children's Advil Fever Reducer/Pain Reliever. Ages 211 years. Lasts up to 8 hours. Fever/aches pains. Long Lasting: Up to 8 hours of fever relief.
Toys R Us

Childrens Advil Fever Suspension 1 Oz.

Childrens Advil Fever Suspension 1 Oz.

NEW Childrens Advil Fever Suspension 1 Oz. $11.97 Children's Advil Fever Suspension, 1 Oz.

Advil Ibuprofen Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer 200mg Coated Tablets, 300ct

Advil Ibuprofen Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer 200mg Coated Tablets, 300ct

These Advil Ibuprofen Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer 200mg Coated Tablets temporarily relieve minor aches and pains due to headaches, toothaches, backach...

Children's Advil Fever Pain Reliever Oral Twin Pack Grape 1 Ea

Children's Advil Fever Pain Reliever Oral Twin Pack Grape 1 Ea

--- Select Brand --- Avent Braun Carlson CHI CHI Air Conair Cytosport Doctor's Best Dr.Scholl's Eclipse Evercare Garden of Life HoMedics Honeywell Inf...

Advil Junior Strength Ibuprofen Fever Reducer/Pain Reliever Grape Flavored 100mg Chewable Tablets, 24ct

Advil Junior Strength Ibuprofen Fever Reducer/Pain Reliever Grape-Flavored 100mg Chewable Tablets provide much-needed relief for little ones. They hel...

Advil Fruit Flavored Liquid Fever & Pain Reliever - 4 Ounce