Aero Aerobed (Twin, Full, Queen, King)

Epinions Product Rating: OK

Queen Size Aero Bed/We don't have to borrow the neighbors!

Aug 17, 2003 (Updated Aug 17, 2003)

Pros:Very convienant to store and travel with.

Cons:None yet

The Bottom Line: If you need an extra bed that does not take up much space, this is your solution.

We borrowed the neighbors Aero Bed when we had a relative come over for a couple of days. We found the bed to be comfortable and an easy solution to our bedless problem. During one of our shopping jaunts we saw an Aero Bed on sale so we decided to purchase our own and quit bugging the neighbors for theirs.

We purchased the queen size Aero Bed. It measures 5 feet wide by 6 1/2 feet long. My husband and I can fit on the Aero Bed comfortably. This Aero Bed has some of the same features of the Aero Bed we borrowed, except it is not the raised Aero Bed. Some of our likes are as follows:

SIZE:

We keep our Aero Bed in the baby blue nylon bag that came with the bed, which is meant for travel. We copied our neighbor and we store the bed inside the bag in the box it came with. This protects the bed from any outside damage.

We brought this bed with us when we traveled out of town to visit relatives. We transported the bed in the box and never needed to use it. After seeing how every thing was crammed in the back of our car, knowing the bed was in the box was comforting. The biggest plus about this bed is the size it deflates to and the convenience of travel.

EASE OF DEPLOYMENT:

The Aero Bed we bought uses regular queen sized sheets. We didn't have to buy additional sheets to use on the bed. It inflates in sixty seconds and takes a couple of minutes to set up. The deflation time is just seconds.

One thing we did when we inflated the bed the first time was to vacuum the carpet where the bed was going to go. We figured if the carpet was freshly vacuumed the risk of getting a hole would be reduced. We haven't had guests use it yet but we will ask them to remove any jewelry to avoid any punctures.

So far the only thing we don't like about the bed is the fact that it is fragile. We know with time it is bound to develop a small hole or leak.

The bed has a one year warranty. Our fear is that we will not really use it within the first year, and that it might be needed after the year warranty is up. Our neighbor is constantly using the one we borrowed and it is still going strong without any problems.

CARE OF THE AERO BED:

Cleaning the bed is easy. If you get stains on the mattress you need to take a damp cloth and dab the stain out. If you have a bad stain, the company recommends a clear liquid dish detergent without dye.

Coleman Aerobed 18 Queen Memory Foam Premier Navy/navy

Coleman Aerobed 18 Queen Memory Foam Premier Navy/navy

Save this seller | Visit my eBay store Coleman Aerobed 18 Queen Memory Foam Premier Navy/Navy Coleman Aerobed 18 Queen Memory Foam Premier :: Your gue...

Aerobed Luxury Collection Raised Headboard Full Size Bed 2000011562

Aerobed Luxury Collection Raised Headboard Full Size Bed 2000011562

Need Help? 800-950-5035 Mon - Fri: 10am - 7pm EST in titles descriptions Store Feedback Returns Shipping FAQ Payment Product Condition Brand...