-10%
Bayer Aleve All Day Strong Pain Reliever, Fever Reducer, Liquid Gels, 40 ea (326E11) Reviews

Free Shipping Target

Aleve The Pain Reliever - Liquid Gels

May 10, 2012 (Updated May 13, 2012)

Pros:Easy open cap
Easy to swallow
Fast acting
Effective
No side effects
Relieves pain

Cons:None what so ever!

The Bottom Line: It is fast acting, easy to swallow, and good price

Ohhh my gosh! Let me tell you...I really don’t know what was going on but I had this excruciating pain on the right side of my jaw that kinda radiated down to my neck. The pain was so awful, I could not tell where it started in my neck or in my jaw.  All I know is that, It hurt really bad and the pain lasted for three days.

I had taken two other pain relievers with no relief.

After the third day my husband had enough of me moaning and groaning in agony, day in and day out.

At 11pm he went to a 24-hour pharmacy and purchased aleve liquid gel caps. He paid between $7 and $10 for them.

I really never thought about taking Aleve prior to this, My husband has always been a big fan of Aleve for back pain and muscle aches.

Just looking at the liquid gel cap it seem to be quit big and hard to swallow.  I took two liquid gel caps right away with a large glass of water.  To my surprise I found it be easy to swallow.

I had  taken the liquid gel caps on an empty stomach, and did not have any ill side effects.  I tell you the truth after 15 to 20 minutes the pain was gone completely. I hadn’t realized that the pain was gone til my husband said “I can tell you are not in pain anymore, you’re very chattery”.  I was like, “Oh my gosh! you’re right” It happened so quickly I hadn’t even noticed,  I was no longer in pain.

So, after 8 hours past I took one more just for precaution.  To-date, I have not had that particular pain since.

I have since used Aleve for headaches, cramps, and other pains.  I can count on aleve to get the job done.

Container Detail

The box seems to be 4 inches in height and 2 inches in width.  It is blue in color with the words Aleve Liquid Gels printed in yellow, to the right of the box the prints reading “All Day Strong, 12 Hours Strong” that is printed in a light blue, circular shape design and within the printing of all day, 12 hours strong is a picture of a blue open gel cap with the liquid gel pouring out.  Also, printed in white to the top left is “See new warnings information”.  Also, at the bottom left is the Bayer symbol.  Right underneath the printing of aleve liquid gels is “ naproxen sodium capsules, 220mg (NSAID), pain reliever/fever reducer and gel cap count to the right of the box.  The box top has almost the same printing as that on the front of the box.  The back of the box as well as the sides list drug facts, other information, ingredients, warnings, directions and uses.

Bottle Detail

The white plastic bottle is maybe 4 inches in height and 2 inches in width.  It has a large, easy to grip push-down white plastic cap.  The cap has push down & turn with two arrows going in the same direction and between the arrows the words “to open”.  Also printed in the middle of the cap the words “close tightly”.  The ridges on the outer part of the cap make for easy grasping.

I found the cap to be easily removable when pushed down, in the directions of the arrows.  Replacing the cap was also very easy to replace.  Upon removing the cap I saw that it had an aluminum safety seal.  Overall, it would be easy opening for someone who has a problem opening caps and hard to remove for a child.

Also, the bottle has the same identical information as the box.

Product Description

The gel cap is about 1.5 to 3cm long, the width maybe one to 1.5cm.  The liquid in the gel cap is a blue-green color, and the outer cap is soft, smooth with the word Aleve printed on it.  The smoothness and softness of the gel cap made it very easy to swallow.

Available In

20ct, 40ct, 80ct and 160ct bottle.
80ct featuring, Easy Open Arthritis Cap

Suggested Uses

Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
 *minor pain of arthritis
 *toothache
 *the common cold
 *temporarily reduces fever

Directions

Do not take more than directed
The smallest effective dose should be used
Drink a full glass of water with each dose
If taken with food, this product may take longer to work

Drug Facts

Adults and Children 12 years and older

Take one capsule every eight to 12 hours while symptoms last
For the first dose you may take two capsules within the first hour
Do not exceed two capsules in any 8- to 12-hour period
Do not exceed three capsules in a 24-hour period

Children under 12 years - Ask a doctor

Other Information

Each capsule contains: sodium 20 mg
Store at 20-25̊C (68-77̊F). Avoid high humidity and excessive heat above 40̊C (104̊F).
Read all directions and warnings before use. Keep carton.

Active Ingredient (in each capsule)

Naproxen sodium 220 mg (naproxen 200 mg)
(NSAID)-Purposes Pain reliever/fever reducer
Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug

Inactive Ingredients

FD&C blue #1, gelatin, glycerin, lactic acid, mannitol, pharmaceutical ink, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitan, sorbitol

Warning

Allergy Alert: Naproxen sodium may cause a severe allergic reaction, especially in people allergic to aspirin. Symptoms may include:

*hives
*facial swelling
*asthma (wheezing)
*shock
*skin reddening
*rash
*blisters

If an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Stomach Bleeding Warning:
This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:

*are age 60 or older
*have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
*take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
*take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs
*(aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
*have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
*take more or for a longer time than directed

Do not use

*if you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer
*right before or after heart surgery

Ask a doctor before use if:

*the stomach bleeding warning applies to you
*you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
*you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
*you are taking a diuretic
*you have problems or serious side effects from taking pain relievers or fever reducers
*you have asthma

Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are:

*under a doctor's care for any serious condition
*taking any other drug

When using this product:

*take with food or milk if stomach upset occurs
*the risk of heart attack or stroke may increase if you use more than directed or for longer than  directed

Stop use and ask a doctor if:

You experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
*feel faint
*vomit blood
*have bloody or black stools
*have stomach pain that does not get better
*pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
*fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
*redness or swelling is present in the painful area
*any new symptoms appear
*you have difficulty swallowing
*if it feels like the capsule is stuck in your throat

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use naproxen sodium during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.

Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Other Line of Products

CAPLETS
TABLETS
GEL CAPS
LIQUID GELS

The above listed drugs fact and information could be found at
Website: http://aleve.com/products.php#liquidGels

FYI:  It seems also, Aleve may have a new look with a red banner that new..on front of the box.   he words liquid gel seems to be printed within a  light blue banner as well, in front of the  box.  Everything else seems to be the same.

Contact Info

Website:   www.aleve.com

Mail:
Bayer HealthCare LLC
Consumer Care
PO Box 1910
Morristown, NJ 07962-1910

Email: http://aleve.com/emailus.php

Find painkillers and muscle treatments at Target.com! Aleve naproxen liquid gels - 40 count