Aleve Arthritis Tablets - 100 Caps (53647) Reviews

Aleve Arthritis Tablets - 100 Caps (53647)

Free Shipping Target
Free Shipping Puritan's Pride®

Aleve...better than aspirin?

Mar 22, 2001

Pros:easy to swallow, easy to open bottle

Cons:does not work like they claim

The Bottom Line: I don't recommend this product. Save your money and buy a brand you know will work for you. Aspirin and Ibuprofin have been around awhile and they work well.

I don't think so. According to their ads, you can take 2 aleve tablets compared to about 8 of the other brand and this will take care of your pain. My husband took it for his back pain but it didn't help...at all. His pain continued throughout the day with no relief. He had taken the 3 pills within the 24 hour period recommended by aleve but it did not help. He tried it another time for his headache but the pain did not go away. He ended up taking 2 aspirin which rid him of the pain. Believe it or not, aspirin actually works better especially if you take it as soon as the pain shows up. And it's cheaper. $5 for aleve compared to .99 cent aspirin, who can argue?

Find painkillers and muscle treatments at Target.com! Aleve arthritis caplets - 100 count

From the Manufacturer:Naproxen Sodium 220mgTemporarily relieves minor achesand pains due to: Minor pain of arthritisMuscular achesBackacheMenstrual Cr...
Puritan's Pride®