-11%
Aleve Pain Reliever (325866536471) Reviews

Aleve Pain Reliever (325866536471)

+$5.05 shipping Target
+$4.97 shipping Walmart.com
+$4.99 shipping Vitacost.com

Cramps Are Gone!!

Apr 4, 2001

Pros:works

Cons:price

The Bottom Line: If you suffer from severe cramps you may want to try Aleve.

Ok guys this is one opinion you may want to skip!

I have had my "monthly friend" for much longer then I wish to remember, but at age 14 my friend turned against me and I began having severe back cramps during menstration.

The cramps were so severe that I would curl up into a ball and just cry. The only thing I focused on is that they would only last about 18 hours and after that it was just a bareable ache.

My Mom felt there may be something wrong so she took my to the Doctor. Fortunately my Doctor for my first pelvic exam was female and nothing was wrong. The Doctor prescribed me 550 mg of Naproxen Sodium. I had never heard of it before, but the next month as soon as I felt the now familiar ache I reached for the prescription and it worked!! It relieved the cramps completely, of course it didn't help with my attitude though!

So when Naproxen Sodium was approved for over the counter use I was thrilled. Aleve has saved me many hours of cramps and is great of other pain as well. I still prefer Ibuprofen for a head ache, but Aleve does help head aches when I do not have Ibuprofen handy.

Find painkillers and muscle treatments at Target.com! Aleve arthritis caplets - 100 count

Relieve minor aches and pains for up to 12 hours with these pain relief tablets. These Aleve 220 Mg Naproxen Sodium tablets can relieve pain and reduc...
Uses temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to: minor pain of arthritis muscular aches backache menstrual cramps headache toothache the common...
Vitacost.com
You're purchasing - Lot of 2 - Aleve Pain Reliever Fever Reducer - 100 Caplets Each - 220 mg. These items are in the original package and have not exp...