Aleve Arthritis Tablets - 100 Caps (53647) Reviews

Aleve Arthritis Tablets - 100 Caps (53647)

Free Shipping Target
+$4.99 shipping Vitacost.com
Free Shipping Puritan's Pride«

Cramps Are Gone!!

Apr 4, 2001

Pros:works

Cons:price

The Bottom Line: If you suffer from severe cramps you may want to try Aleve.

Ok guys this is one opinion you may want to skip!

I have had my "monthly friend" for much longer then I wish to remember, but at age 14 my friend turned against me and I began having severe back cramps during menstration.

The cramps were so severe that I would curl up into a ball and just cry. The only thing I focused on is that they would only last about 18 hours and after that it was just a bareable ache.

My Mom felt there may be something wrong so she took my to the Doctor. Fortunately my Doctor for my first pelvic exam was female and nothing was wrong. The Doctor prescribed me 550 mg of Naproxen Sodium. I had never heard of it before, but the next month as soon as I felt the now familiar ache I reached for the prescription and it worked!! It relieved the cramps completely, of course it didn't help with my attitude though! ▄

So when Naproxen Sodium was approved for over the counter use I was thrilled. Aleve has saved me many hours of cramps and is great of other pain as well. I still prefer Ibuprofen for a head ache, but Aleve does help head aches when I do not have Ibuprofen handy.

Find painkillers and muscle treatments at Target.com! Aleve arthritis caplets - 100 count

Uses temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to: minor pain of arthritis muscular aches backache menstrual cramps headache toothache the common...
Vitacost.com
From the Manufacturer:Naproxen Sodium 220mgTemporarily relieves minor achesand pains due to: Minor pain of arthritisMuscular achesBackacheMenstrual Cr...
Puritan's Pride«