Fisher-Price Laugh and Learn Learning Puppy Reviews

Fisher-Price Laugh and Learn Learning Puppy

Toy box bound..but I thought it was cute.

Aug 31, 2009
  • User Rating: Very Good

Pros:Great learning toy

Cons:doesnt seem to keep kids attention

The Bottom Line: Not a favorite

I thought my kids would Play games, sing songs, enjoy lots of learning fun with this dog. The package says Baby can learn A-B-Cs, 1-2-3's and parts of the body, plus sing along to 10 favorite songs and games. No such luck.
In Learning Mode, six hot spots on the puppy teach your child A-Z, body parts and colors through fun phrases and songs. Then, switch to Game Mode for fun phrases and songs, including the Alphabet Song, a color song, a counting song and a song that teaches body parts. In Game Mode, kids can also enjoy six additional songs that encourage interaction: Head Shoulders Knees and Toes, Oh Where Has My Little Dog Gone, Pat-a-Cake, This Little Piggy, This Old Man and Bingo. Provides hours of interactive enjoyment. Requires three "AA" batteries (included).

I bought this as a big brother gift for my son when my daughter was born and he was 13 months old.
Maybe that simple fact is why this dog has never gotten his attention. I do not know but Koen does not like it to this day. His sister, now 2 will push on it and listen for a few breif moments before she moves on to something else.
no collar with my version.
Age Range 12 - 24 Months • 2 Years • 3 - 4 Years • Birth -12 Months

Type of Toy: Educational
Age Range of Child: 12 to 36 Months

This Sale Includes ONE: Fisher-Price Laugh and Learn Puppy Baby Toy Model: C6325 Condition: Brand New from the Factory Description:Baby can learn A-B-...

www.werhauz.com | Licensed children school accessories is our main product line. We carry a wide variety and assortment of products so our customers c...