Fisher-Price Laugh and Learn Learning Puppy Reviews

Fisher-Price Laugh and Learn Learning Puppy

Fun but annoying

Oct 17, 2009

Pros:-Easy for young children to play with and change the song

Cons:After a couple months of frequent use, the ear button on ours stopped working

The Bottom Line: A great, educational toy for a couple of months of play, but it didn't hold up much longer than that for us!

This toy was a gift for my son on his first birthday. He loved the songs and that it was so easy for him to turn on and off and change the song. He did become frustrated at times though because he would start a song and set the puppy on the ground and that would cause the music to change or turn off.

This toy played several beat-up, familiar tunes, as well as new educational songs that my son enjoyed and would even bob his head to at times. My son enjoyed playing with this toy every day. However, it did take us awhile to figure out all of the features, such as the nose button because it wasn't labeled. But it was a nice surprise when we came across the new songs.

The puppy doesn't use much energy, the batteries that came with it (which we didn't have to worry about putting it in, another plus!) didn't need to be changed for the first four or five months that we had it, but after about three months of frequent use, the ear button somehow broke and was unable to play again.

This puppy was very much enjoyed, but my son out grew it after about six months.

Amount Paid (US$): unknow
Type of Toy: Baby Toy
Age Range of Child: 12 to 36 Months

This Sale Includes ONE: Fisher-Price Laugh and Learn Puppy Baby Toy Model: C6325 Condition: Brand New from the Factory Description:Baby can learn A-B-...