Fisher-Price Laugh and Learn Learning Puppy Reviews

Fisher-Price Laugh and Learn Learning Puppy

Cute toy

Jan 18, 2010

Pros:volume control, on/off switch, heart flashes, fun music, somewhat educational

Cons:can become a little annoying

The Bottom Line: I would recommend this toy because it's fun, flashy, has cute songs, and I think babies just get a kick out of it!

My 4 month old got this as a Christmas gift. At first, I was hesitant to let her play with it because I thought it was going to be another one of those "annoying noisy toys", but this one is not too bad. She smiles and coos when the doggy talks and sings. I especially like the volume control. Most toys have this feature, but the lowest volume setting is still horrifyingly loud. On this doggy, the lowest volume setting is definitely low and I love that. I also like that it says multiple different things and teaches colors and body parts. Like when you press the green hand, it says "Green, Hand" in a nice sing-song voice that will grab an infants attention. Another plus is the music option and the flashing red heart. You press the foot and he says something like "Let's sing and play games!", then when you press any of the other buttons, a little song comes on, like "Itsy Bitsy Spider", "Patty Cake", and cute other made up ones. The heart flashes red to the beats of the songs and when the puppy just talks. My daughter thoroughly enjoys this toy, but she does get bored of it after a while. I believe this toy is more for infants, than toddlers, because they will just get distracted by something more fun, but a baby will watch the heart flash, listen to the music and be very entertained. Overall, I like this toy. It has plenty of features, a low volume, a way to shut it off indefinitely and it keeps my little one entertained for a while. I would recommend it to anyone with an infant around 2-12 months.

Amount Paid (US$): gift
Type of Toy: Baby Toy
Age Range of Child: 0 to 12 Months

This Sale Includes ONE: Fisher-Price Laugh and Learn Puppy Baby Toy Model: C6325 Condition: Brand New from the Factory Description:Baby can learn A-B-...