Allegiant Air Reviews

Allegiant Air

ratings (45 Epinions reviews)
Epinions Product Rating: OK

ALLEGIANT AIR-ROANOKE VA TO STPETE, FL

Mar 15, 2010 (Updated Mar 15, 2010)
Not yet rated

Pros:direct flight
great customer service at desk and attendants
cheap snacks and drinks

Cons:fluctuating prices
plane was a little noisey
need more food options
NO COMPLAINTS THOUGH

The Bottom Line: The direct flight for the money is exceptional.  We received excellent
customer service, book early for the best deals, we would definitely fly Allegiant again.

I just have to write a review on our trip with Allegian Air from Roanoke, VA to St pete/Tampa, FL...we just took our flight on March, 10th, 2010 to March 13th, 2010...First of all we were nervous to fly this airline after reading all the NEGATIVE reviews and so I took notice to everything I had read...I can only say me and my husband were both very pleased with our flight to and from Florida!  We did not encounter any negative customer service, if anything it was above and beyond what we were expecting at either airport.  I even messed up while booking the flights online and only used the first initial of my husbands name and we were expecting a total disaster out of that BUT the customer service rep in Roanoke was nothing but exceptional and in Florida also...I feel for the others who had a terrible experience but we most certainly did not...If anyone has any questions please feel free to leave them and I will answer them...Thanks for reading and we will definitely fly them again...We are already planning another flight again with our son.  oh and save yourself some time and do pay the extra for seat assignment, we did not but we did sit together ONLY because we arrived 2 hrs before flight and they did everything they could to sit us together.