Cacharel Amor Amor 3.4oz  Women's Eau de Toilette Reviews

Free Shipping Perfumeland
Free Shipping StrawberryNET.com

Passion in a Bottle

Jan 12, 2010

Pros:Instant "turn on" scent for the males AND females

Cons:The price- it cost $50 where/when I bought it.

The Bottom Line:

My final recommendation is: buy this product and wear it as often as you like! Amor Amor will capture your heart with your nose.

If you're a woman who loves to feel alluring, provocative, sexy, and sinfully sweet, I recommend Cacharel's scarlet fragrance, Amor Amor. With it's daring elixir comprised of vanilla, blackcurrant, and jasmine flower, you're sure to fall in love and in lust, as I did. I bought this product first in Bermuda, after finding a sample of it on a magazine page back home in Pennsylvania. I wanted a fragrance that was both fruity and floral, and I found just that and more in a little red bottle. I adore the fragrance; it's sensual, invoking, desirable, and yet it's not overbearing. It may not last all day, but it's worth the reapplying mid-day. I wore this product EVERY DAY when I had the bottle (as I used it all within a year). The men love it, the ladies love it, and you will too. Some may believe it's silly that a mere perfume can make a girl feel more desirable and confident, but I kid you not, Amor Amor does just that and then some! If there were one perfume in the world that could personify love best, whether young or old, it would be Amor Amor. It is, simply, passion in a bottle. I recommend this fragrance to people of all ages, although I do believe the more popular age group would fall between 15-45.

Cacharel scent contains a luscious aroma of fruits, florals, fragrant woods and vanilla Spray provides a womanly, fresh scent Women's fragrance comes ...
Amor Amor Perfume by Cacharel, Amor amor by the design house of cacharel was introduced in 2003. This refreshing oriental scent is filled with fruits,...
Perfumeland
Beauty
EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ for WOMEN
FragranceNet
Amor Amor by Cacharel Eau De Toilette Spray 3.4 oz is the perfect gift she'll love. Amor Amor by the design house of Cacharel was introduced in 2003. ...
EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ for WOMEN A luscious aroma of fruits, florals, fragrant woods and vanilla.
FragranceNet
Free Shipping worldwide. Recommended Retail: US$84.00 - Amor Amor Eau De Toilette Spray-100ml/3.4oz - perfume / fragrance for (ladies)
StrawberryNET.com