Ansell Vinyl Touch Powder Free Latex Free Disposable Gloves 50 (071483150186) Reviews

Ansell Vinyl Touch Powder Free Latex Free Disposable Gloves 50 (071483150186)

Ansell Vinyl Touch, Latex Free, Powder Free Gloves - One size fits all

Sep 19, 2011 (Updated Sep 19, 2011)

Pros:clear, lightweight but strong

Cons:none

The Bottom Line: Ansell Vinyl Touch Gloves are powder and latex free, and provide comfortable protection when performing dirty tasks.

I have to give my cat pills daily and recently had a rash on my hands so I decided I had better get some gloves to do it to protect my hands. I probably should have been using gloves all along anyway so I found a small box to try at Walmart and when I found I liked them I went back and got a larger box. I was looking for gloves that were latex free so that I would not aggravate my rash or possibly aggravate anything that my cat may have.

Description of Gloves

Ansell Vinyl Touch Powder Free and Latex Free Gloves are a milky clear color which I rather liked than the colored ones I had seen. I have to give the cat rather small pills so I need to feel what I am doing. These are thick enough to not break but thin enough that I can feel what I am doing. When you have them on you can see through the gloves to your fingers and they appear more clear than before you put them on. The edge around the wrist is rolled slightly.

The gloves have a very mild smell but only when you put your nose right up to them. They probably smell like a vinyl raincoat. I am very sensitive to smells and these do not bother me at all.

Ansell Vinyl Gloves are not sterile and are not meant to be sterile, they are just to protect you from coming into contact with other things that might hurt you.

One thing that does not thrill me is that these are Made in China

Fit of Gloves

Ansell Vinyl Touch Gloves are made to fit either hand so you can grab one if you only need to use one, which is nice. I usually only need to use one to give the pills to the cat. I just put one on the hand that is going inside the cat's mouth.

The Ansell Vinyl Touch Gloves are one size fits all which I guess can be confusing. I wanted something that I could use and that my husband could also use if needed. My hand is pretty average for a woman but I have kinda longer fingers so I would tend to buy a size large in gloves if given a choice. When I put these on they are not skin tight and there is room so they do not feel constricting. When my husband puts them on they are more snug but he says they feel fine and he likes the snugger fit because he can feel what he is doing more. If you want a snug fit you may want to look for a sized glove.

One nice thing about them being looser on me is that I can wash my gloved hand and take them off and use them again the next time if I want to conserve. I have to give the cat pills twice a day and so far I have only taken them off and saved them a few times when I was running low and needed to get more but they would stand up to be used at least twice if you were using them for something that you were not concerned about the germs. I should mention here that the box states that these are to be used for one time only and then disposed of. I am sure that is true if you are touching something dangerous, but for gardening or things like that I can not see the harm in re using them

Potential Uses

Ansell Vinyl Touch Gloves are working for our need with pilling the cat, but they can come in handy for other things too. Here are a few ideas that you may not have thought of for the gloves.

Gardening I have used Vinyl Gloves when I am working in the garden. They make it easy to feel what you are doing and yet not get all the dirt under your fingernails. They really provide a lot of protection to your hands but will not protect against thorns or anything like that. I normally use them when I am planting plants or bulbs.

First Aid
Tend to someone's cuts without coming into contact with blood or other bodily fluids

Health Care Wearing these gloves can protect both patient and care giver when performing general health care tasks

Baby Care Changing baby is more sanitary with vinyl gloves. Also if you have to wipe your child's nose or anything else that might cause you to come in contact with anything nasty. Keep a few in the diaper bag or your purse.

Cleaning
Wearing Ansell Vinyl Touch Gloves while using cleaners around the house can protect your hands from the damage of these chemicals.

pets I use these gloves to give my cat his pills, but also use them when I have to go out and pick up my small dogs poop out of the yard. it is easier than using a scoop since he has small poops. Also these would come in handy  if you are giving your pet any kind of topical treatment that you do not want to touch. I have to sometimes spray my dog with a steroid spray and use these gloves to protect me when I have to use it.

Packaging

Ansell Vinyl Touch Gloves come in a box that has a perforated area that you can open so that you can pull gloves out as needed. The first package that I bought was only 8 which was nice because I could try them out to make sure that I liked them. I have also purchased them in boxes of 50 and 100.

Cost / Value

I paid a couple dollars for the small box of 8 gloves, about $7 for the box of 50 and under $10 for the box of 100, so if you are going to use these more than once in awhile I would definitely suggest getting one of the larger boxes.

Thanks for reading my review

If you have questions or comments please leave them in the comments section

:-)

Becky

Dura-Touch Vinyl Gloves, Powder-Free, Large, 100 Gloves (ANS 34725L)

Dura-Touch Vinyl Gloves, Powder-Free, Large, 100 Gloves (ANS 34725L)

Vinyl GlovesThese vinyl gloves are designed for economical hand/product protection in applications where gloves are frequently changed. They are ideal...
CleanItSupply.com

Ansell Vinyl Touch Gloves, L/XL, 50ct

Ansell Vinyl Touch Gloves, L/XL, 50ct

These Ansell Vinyl Touch Gloves are easy to put on and take off for everyday use. Ansell Vinyl Gloves are disposable, so there is no cleaning necessar...

Ansell Micro-touch Nitrile Powder Free Exam Gloves- 200 Pieces- Xl

Ansell Micro-touch Nitrile Powder Free Exam Gloves- 200 Pieces- Xl

ANSELL MICRO-TOUCH EXAM GLOVES NITRILE/POWDER FREE SIZE- XL 200 PIECES AW *2 BOXES ARE SLIGHTLY TATTERED*

Ansell Touch N Tuff 92-675 Disposable Powder-Free 5 mil Nitrile Gloves

Ansell Touch N Tuff 92-675 Disposable Powder-Free 5 mil Nitrile Gloves

Ansell Touch N Tuff 92-675 blue disposable powder-free nitrile gloves are durable, yet soft for improved comport. The gloves feature textured fingers ...
Magid Glove & Safety
Ansell 92-600-9.5-10 Size 9.5-10 4 Mil Powder Free Touch N Tuff Disposable Gloves

Touch N Tuff powder free disposable gloves set a whole new standard in comfort, durability, dexterity, and cleanliness. These gloves contain absolutel...
homelectrical
Ansell Micro - Touch Latex Powder - Plus Gloves, X-Large, 150/bx
Claflin Medical Equipment & Supplies

Ansell Vinyl Touch Gloves, S/M, 50ct

Ansell Vinyl Touch Gloves, S/M, 50ct

Whether you are a personal care aid or caring for family, the Ansell Vinyl Disposable Gloves makes the job easier. These Vinyl Touch Gloves are easy t...

1000 Ansell Micro-touch Affinity Neoprene Powder/latex-free Exam Gloves Large L

1000 Ansell Micro-touch Affinity Neoprene Powder/latex-free Exam Gloves Large L

Untitled Document The Auction Authority Brand New Ansell Micro-Touch Affinity Neoprene Exam Gloves (Powder-Free and Latex-Free)Size: Large Ref: 3773 E...

Ansell Accutech Gloves 91-102-8 Yellow Powder Free,size 8 - 8 1/2 (sold Per 100)

Your browser does not support JavaScript. To view this page, enable JavaScript if it is disabled or upgrade your browser. Click Here. Double your traf...