Apple MacBook Pro 13.3" Laptop - MC374LL/A (April, 2010) Reviews

Apple MacBook Pro 13.3" Laptop - MC374LL/A (April, 2010)

$2,199.99

A fantastic and versatile machine

Jun 16, 2011

• Quality of Tech Support:

Pros:-Simple-Beautiful-Powerful-Versatile

Cons:-Battery life could be better-Price

The Bottom Line: If you're looking for a laptop that will satisfy all your needs and want a fantastic user experience this is the machine for you.

I received a MacBook Pro as a gift and it is by far the greatest computer I have ever owned. The simplicity of the operating system and using its features are seamless, from changing applications to browsing your email, there is no computer better. Hardware is great, I especially enjoy the back lit keyboard and the vibrant screen. I have traditionally been a windows user but after using this wonderful machine, I will never go back. However, if you are into coding HTML, Java, C++, etc. it is a little more of a hassle, as these computer languages are better fitted for the windows operating system. The battery life is decent compared to other laptops in its price range although it could be better. I find myself having to charge it once or twice a day if I take it on the go to write a paper or browse the internet for a few hours but the battery will fully charge in a mere two hours. The Macbook Pro can handle really anything you need. I would recommend it to hardcore and moderate users. The MacBook Pro is more expensive than other laptops as all Apple products are but it is worth every penny for such a sleek, sexy, and versatile machine.

Operating System: Macintosh
Processor: Other
Processor speed: 201-300
Screen Size: 13 inches
RAM: More than 256
Internal Storage: CD-RW and DVD
Hard Drive (GB): Over 50

2.4 GHz, 13.3 in. Display, Apple MacOS X 10.6, 4 GB, Dual Layer DVD±RW/DVD-RAM, 250 GB hard drive, 4.5 lb.