Apple iPhone 3GS - 16GB - White (Unlocked) Smartphone Reviews

Aug 4, 2010

• Clarity:
  • Portability:
  • Battery Life:

Pros:very easy to use

capable to doing almost anything

Cons:Can't think of any

The Bottom Line: This is a great phone.  It comes with the basics and there is so much more you can add by putting on new apps.

I never thought I would own an iPhone.  I have a laptop and didn't think I needed to stay that connected to the world with my phone.  I liked my cellphones little enough to fit in my pocket.  I was buying a new cellphone practically every year because little pieces would be falling off my cellphone.  I finally was convinced to buy the iPhone and it was one of the best purchases of my life.

The iPhone has an app for Everything

I don't even have money in the stock market, but I check the stocks daily on my iPhone.  I can quickly find the weather of any city in the world.  I have news apps, so I don't have to sit home and watch the nightly news anymore.  I get caught up on the latest news anytime.  I sell on eBay, so I have an eBay app to keep up with my latest auctions.  There are apps for budgeting, games, dictionary, and anything else you need.  Most apps are free, but a few are .99 or $1.99.

I can Check my Email Throughout the Day

Before I would come home to find over 40 emails to read through.  It would take forever to read, reply, and delete the emails.  Now my iPhone constantly checks for emails.  I can even reply to the emails through my phone.  This saves me so much time when I get home.

The Camera is Great and Easy to Use

I don't even carry around a camera anymore because the camera on the iPhone is great.  It's so easy to take a picture.  It is also very easy to send the picture to someone through email or a text message.  My mom is happy to get daily pictures of her grand daughter now.

There is so Much More the iPHone does, I Could go on and on

The iPhone:-can play music, movies, and TV episodes.  It has a calendar, notepad to take notes, internet, and a calculator.  It has a map and will give me driving directions to anywhere I want to go.  I can watch YouTube at the touch of a button.  I love fish, so I downloaded a free Koi Pond to watch Koi fish swim around any time I want. There is so much the iPhone can do, I can't even list it all.  It's the best invention.

Recommended for: Professionals On-the-Go - Internet and Email is a Must!

Apple iPhone 3GS 16GB White for GSM Selling a new sealed in box iPhone. This is a GSM phone, meaning it uses SIM cards only.It is factory unlocked, wh...

************************************************************PLEASE READ!Due to security concerns, I no longer accept Paypal for payments.Credit/Debit ...