Arizona Iced Tea 16oz

Arizona Iced Tea 16oz; My Kind of Soft Drink

Feb 20, 2008

Pros:Artful containers, Good tasting natural drinks

Cons:Not a thing

The Bottom Line: Arizona Tea products have naturally good ingredients and more that supplement the things I should take daily for good health. It's in a artsy container and tastes great!

I like Arizona Iced Tea products. The company primarily makes iced tea products and energy drinks. I have had and like both and I am a regular purchaser of the product.

A Product Wrapped In Art

When the New York based product first came out with beautifully and artfully decorated bottles my wife held onto them and still keeps them in a display cabinet in our kitchen. My wife is an artist and now a retired art teacher. For her to take notice gives credence to the art form on the 16 oz. bottles. The product also comes in cans that are also beautifully designed. I suppose that's all well and good but it's the product we drink that's inside the artsy containers, that should really matter...and it does. Arizona's products are made from natural products and that's good. It tastes good too!

What I Like

Arizona has 35 teas and many coffee products that I have never tasted and a number of energy drinks. Most of their sales are in the 16 oz bottles.

I particularly like their Green Tea products, especially the ones with honey in them. They are the best tasting cold teas on the market. Another favorite is the Pomegranate Green Tea.

During the hot summer months the Arizona Tea I most often have is to Arnold Palmer Black Tea & Lemonade and also the Arnold Palmer Green Tea & Lemonade. These are a take off of the Classic Pro Golfer's favorite drink of mixing Iced Tea and Lemonade together. His mix became so popular as to gain the name an Arnold Palmer.

Most often though, and almost on a daily basis I will have the tall can of Arizona's RX Energy herbal tea in my hand. This gives me an extra little boost especially on my driving days of business. It's a little bit more odd tasting than the usual teas Arizona offers. This is one that I pick up in the inexpensive Arizona "tall boy" size of 23.5 fl. oz. for $.99. That's a good value for a cold drink from a convenience store. I'll usually see about six or eight .99 drinks available in most refrigerators. Also popular are one gallon sizes of their basic Green Tea and also the diet choice that tastes pretty good too. These are an unusually good value too.

Arizona Tea products have naturally good ingredients in them that are good for me. Many of their products have ab additional boost of vitamins and more that supplement the things I should take daily for good health. Most of all I like the smooth easy tastes of an iced tea. Arizona Iced Tea products though, are the best looking and best tasting! Many are very good for me too.

Arizona Iced Tea Sticks - Green Tea with Ginseng Stix - Box

Arizona Iced Tea Sticks - Green Tea with Ginseng Stix - Box

Simply dissolve Arizona green tea stix in a bottle of water for a delicious, ready-to-drink iced tea. Box of 10 Arizona green tea with ginseng sticks ...
Coffee Wholesale USA
Arizona Sugar Free Pomegranate Green Iced Tea Mix, Tubs in Canister,  2.4 oz

Arizona Sugar Free Pomegranate Green Iced Tea Mix, Tubs in Canister, 2.4 oz

AriZona Sugar Free Pomegranate Green Tea Iced Tea Mix, 2.3-Ounce Tubs in Canister (Pack of 4)Pack of 4 (total 9 oz)Sugar freeMade with SplendaMakes 48...
Soap.com

Arizona Green Tea With Ginseng Iced Tea Stix 1 Pack 100% Natural

Arizona Green Tea With Ginseng Iced Tea Stix 1 Pack 100% Natural

Arizona Green Tea with Ginseng Iced tea stix Zero Calories 100% Natural tea With each order you will receive one box of 10 stix

Arizona Sugar Free With Ginseng Iced Tea Stix

Arizona Sugar Free With Ginseng Iced Tea Stix

ALL ITEMS ARE FACTORY SEALED TO ENSURE FRESHNESS ITEMS ARE PURCHASED AFTER YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER PACKAGING MAY VARY UPON THE COMPANIES DISCRETION TO UP...

Arizona Iced Tea Sticks - Lemon Tea Stix - 10ct Box

Arizona Iced Tea Sticks - Lemon Tea Stix - 10ct Box

Simply dissolve Arizona lemon tea stix in a bottle of water for a delicious, ready-to-drink iced tea. Box of 10 Arizona lemon tea sticks iced tea mix....
Coffee Wholesale USA

Soap.com

Arizona Pomegranate Green Tea Iced Tea Stix 6 Pack 100% Natural

Arizona Pomegranate Green Tea Iced Tea Stix 6 Pack 100% Natural

Arizona Pomegranate Green Tea Iced tea stix 100% Natural Tea Zero Calories With each order you will receive six boxes of 60 stix