As Seen On TV PEDEGGMC12 Ped Egg Pedicure Foot File Reviews

As Seen On TV PEDEGGMC12 Ped Egg Pedicure Foot File

She's Got L'Egg's....Well She's Got a Ped Egg

Jun 27, 2008

Pros:*Very convenient
*Easy to use
*Neat

Cons:*Can't buy refills at the store

The Bottom Line: This As Seen On TV Ped Egg is a handy tool for keeping heels smooth and getting rid of callous's too.

I had never heard of the Ped Egg until my oldest daughter mentioned wanting to purchase one. We shop together all of the time so when we finally found it at Walgreen's Drug Store we of course each purchased one, I couldn't let her be the only one to have gorgeous sandal ready feet for the summer.

The Egg

This egg sort of reminds me of the old L'Egg's egg that you could purchase panty hose in many years ago. It is a white plastic egg that fits nicely into the palm of my hand and has over 135 stainless steel precision micro files on the underside that are what help you to acheive softer, smoother feet.

Also included with this egg there are two oval shaped emery boards that attached to the top of the egg to use to help put a finishing touch on your feet. This is a very fine emery board surface and I do find it helps a lot in smoothing out my heels and the callouses on my toes.

Using the Ped Egg

When you purchase this egg you need to pull apart the two parts of the egg and insert the stainless steel blade by snapping it on to the top piece of the egg. You then attach one of the emery boards to the bottom part of the egg by peeling away the paper from the bottom of it and attaching the sticky surface to the egg bottom.

When ready to use you simply apply even pressure of the files on to the area you need to treat. The instructions recommend starting at the the thickest area of dead skin and slowly go back and forth lengthwise.

They do caution not to over use and to be sure to go slowly checking results frequently and stopping once new fresh skin is revealed.

You can use the emery pad to finish up and give you skin a fresh soft feel or even in between times that you need to use the Ped Egg to help keep your feet looking and feeling smooth.

When done simply remove top cover (over a trash can) and empty the skin shavings in to the trash. It is suggested that you was the egg and file after each use in warm soapy water and dry completely before snapping the two pieces back together.

My Feelings

I was of course hoping this would be the best thing since sliced bread and while it works, I didn't really see any better results than I did with another file I have used, but I do like the convenience of it so feel it was worth the $9.97 that I paid for it.

I like that the skin shavings are stored into the egg and can all be emptied at once rather than having to use a file over a paper towel and trying not to get the shavings everywhere.

I find the shape is a good one that fits comfortably in my hand and I like that the emery board is attached and that I can snap the two pieces together and have the files covered in a nice convenient way.

The bottom of this egg, where the emery board is attached, is flat so setting the egg down isn't a problem...it doesn't roll around but rather stays in one spot on my nightstand.

During the summer I am always barefoot or at the very most in a pair of sandals and my feet show it, but the Ped Egg keeps me from feeling embarassed by how bad they have looked.

Okay, now best of all I don't feel embarassed by rough calloused feet but rather have smoother softer feet that show all the years of abuse that I've given to them. The callus on my big toe smoothes out very well and as it starts to reapper I simply give it a quick once over with the file and then a quick brushing with the emery board and I'm sandal ready once again.

I don't have to do a lot of filing on my heels and am very careful not to over do it because I tend to get cracks in my heels and don't want to make that situation worse, but it does seem that with using this product on a regular basis I'm not having my feet crack nearly as much.

Refills

While I haven't needed them yet, you can purchase refills from the included coupon, at the website at www.PedEggReorder.com or by calling 1-800-5508356 for an automated order placement.

The price of three new blades is 3 for $9.99 and the emery pads are 10 for $7.49. The odd thing is the emery pads are FREE shipping and handling while the blades will run a flat $4.99.

They also have a Miracle Foot Repair Cream for $9.99 but I haven't bothered with this so cannot say how well it might work. There are plenty of over the counter creams and I've been sticking with my Curel hand lotion anyway.

Also available is a man's Ped Egg that is a black egg. I don't know if this egg is really any different but since I wouldn't want to share my egg with my hubby (ewww) I would consider purchasing him his own and having them be different colors would help with distinguishing who's is who's.

Brand as Seen On Tv Ped Egg Pro W/ Handle The Ultimate Foot Feet File

Brand as Seen On Tv Ped Egg Pro W/ Handle The Ultimate Foot Feet File

New in Box Professional PED EGG Foot File!!Features Handle to reach the feet with ease!!100% Safe to the Touch! Traps Shavings, NO MESS!!Give your fee...

Callous Clear As Seen On Tv Foot Treatment Kit By Ped Egg Removes In Minutes

Callous Clear As Seen On Tv Foot Treatment Kit By Ped Egg Removes In Minutes

Callous Clear As Seen On TV Foot Treatment Kit By Ped Egg Removes in Minutes

Ped Egg Foot File As Seen On TV

Ped Egg Foot File As Seen On TV

PED EGG PRO FOOT FILE *As Seen On TV item *Gently removes callouses and dry skin *For smooth beautiful feet *Over 135 precision micro files *Safe to t...
Ped Egg W/handle Callous Remover Foot File As Seen On Tv Pedicure Usa Seller

Ped Egg W/handle Callous Remover Foot File As Seen On Tv Pedicure Usa Seller

You are getting a new ped egg with handle. We are the cheapest on line with a handle. As seen on TV. Removes callouses , dry skin. For smooth and beau...

As Seen on TV Ped Egg Pro-Colors May Vary

As Seen on TV Ped Egg Pro-Colors May Vary

Find manicure and pedicure at Target.com! The ultimate foot file. for smooth beautiful feet. Gently removes callous, dry skin. over 135 precision micr...

Pedi Spin Electronic Foot Callus Removal Kit Ped Egg As Seen On Tv

Pedi Spin Electronic Foot Callus Removal Kit Ped Egg As Seen On Tv

The Pedi Spin by Ped Egg gently removes calluses dry skin on your feet. Salon beautiful feet in minutes. Battery powered Includes 1 Filing Plate 1 Fin...

Telebrands As Seen On TV Ped Egg Foot File With Handle

Telebrands As Seen On TV Ped Egg Foot File With Handle

Professional style foot file with precision micro-files that gently remove calluses and dead skin. Leaves your feet looking and feeling baby soft and ...
Quill.com

As Seen on TV Ped Egg Refills- 3 Pack

As Seen on TV Ped Egg Refills- 3 Pack

Find manicure and pedicure at Target.com! 3 pack replacement blades. use fresh blade for best results. for use with the pedegg. includes 3 emery finis...