Aspercreme Fast Pain Relief

Aspercreme relieved my pregnancy aches and pains!

Jul 25, 2000

Pros:not greasy, safe to use when you are pregnant, instantly relieves aches and pains, and I can get my husband to give me a massage with this stuff.

Cons:I can't say that there are any

As many pregnant women or women who have been pregnant know you can not use pain relievers while you are pregnant. So how do you stop your back from aching? Especially when you are seven or eight months pregnant and you stand on your feet all day long? Well heating pads will do the job, but I have also found that for my really bad aches and pains when I was pregnant that Aspercreme worked wonders.

After a long day of working my husband would rub the Aspercreme on my back and on my legs. My thighs used to get pains too. It felt great for two reasons. First having my husband touch me and massage the crŤme into my back felt wonderful. All of you pregnant women know what I am talking about. The slightest touch from your husband (usually) can feel great. The second reason it felt great is because you could instantly feel it loosening the muscles in your back and legs or whatever body parts it was put on. It kind of warmed the skin up and made it feel all tingly. It was like an instant pain reliever.

What is Aspercreme

Aspercreme is a topical lotion that when applied to muscles and joints will temporarily relieve pain. It is a lotion that is not greasy and it wonít stain your clothing. It is a warming pain reliever. It is an odorless cream that will relieve pain for hours.

Uses

The cream can be used for many different kinds of muscle and joint aches and pains. It can be used to relieve the pain from simple backaches, arthritis, strains, and even bruises and sprains. So just about any pain you have on your body this product can relieve it.

Directions for use

You can not use this product on children under the age of two without consulting a doctor first. But if you are over the age of two then you just rub the product on the area that hurts you. Or get your husband to do it. This is a great way to lead into a nice soothing back massage. That is really the only way I can get my husband to give me a back massage now a day. Keep one thing in mind though; you can only use this product three to four times a day. So donít go begging your husband for a back massage every couple of hours and have him use the Aspercreme on you. I really donít know what would happen to you if you used Aspercreme more than four times a day, but I wouldnít want to find out.

What does it feel like

Aspercreme is not at all greasy like I said before. So it is very easy to wipe off of your hands and even your skin if you apply too much. While you rub the cream into the affected area it starts to warm up. This can feel weird at first, but soon it becomes a soothing feeling. The heat lasts for a while and then you go numb. Well not so numb that you couldnít do anything, but numb enough so you donít feel the pain. This feeling lasts for a while. Usually once the effects of the Aspercreme has worn off on me I am not in pain anymore. If I am still in pain then another application will usually take care of that pain.

Monicaís recommendation

I really recommend Aspercreme to all pregnant women out there. This product is not harmful to your baby and you donít have to get permission from your doctor to use it. It is the safest and quickest way I have found to get rid of back pain. Even now that I am not pregnant I still use it. I frequently get back pains because I have not yet gotten my abdominal muscles back in shape since the baby was born. So after lifting my daughter all day long my back is often in a lot of pain. So I just get good old hubby to rub some of the creme on my back and I am good to go the next day. So why not get some Aspercreme for all of you minor muscle aches and pains?

Aspercreme Heat Pain Relieving Gel - 2.5 oz

Aspercreme Heat Pain Relieving Gel - 2.5 oz

Find painkillers and muscle treatments at Target.com! Aspercreme heat pain relieving gel is fast acting therapy for minor arthritis, joint and muscle ...

Medline OTC Pain Relief Cream, 3 Oz Tube Ea (Compare to Aspercreme) - MEDOTC6003912

Generic OTC Analgesic Cream (Aspercreme): Rub into skin to relieve sore muscles. (Compare to Aspercreme.), 3 oz. tube.Expiration: Betty Mills guarante...
BettyMills.com

Aspercreme Arthritis Pain Relieving Creme 3 Oz. Exp: 2017

Aspercreme Arthritis Pain Relieving Creme 3 Oz. Exp: 2017

New Maximun Strength Aspercreme Pain Relieving Creme Easy To Open Flip Top Cap Oder Free Clinically Proven For Minor Arthritis, Joint Muscle Pain Reli...

Medline Otc Pain Relief Cream, 3 Oz Tube Ea (compare To Aspercreme) - Medotc6003

SKU: MEDOTC6003912 ITEM TITLE Medline OTC Pain Relief Cream, 3 Oz Tube Ea (Compare to Aspercreme) - MEDOTC6003 Brand: Medline Condition: New Sold By: ...

Aspercreme Pain Relieving Creme with Aloe -- 3 oz

Aspercreme Pain Relieving Creme with Aloe -- 3 oz

Clinically Proven For Minor Arthritis, Joint & Muscle Pain Relief Odor Free Therapy With 3 Intensive Skin ConditionersEasy to Open Flip Top Cap
Vitacost.com

Aspercreme Maximum Strength Formula Odor Free Therapy Pain Relieving Lotion - 6 fl oz

This product may be FSA eligible. Learn more about FSA.

Aspercreme Odor Free Therapy Pain Relieving Cream With Aloe, 1.25 oz

Aspercreme Odor Free Therapy Pain Relieving Cream With Aloe, 1.25 oz

Aspercreme Odor Free Therapy Pain Relieving Crème With Aloe temporarily relieves minor pain associated with arthritis, simple backache, muscle stra...

Aspercreme Pain Relieving Lotion With Aloe -- 6 fl oz

Aspercreme Pain Relieving Lotion With Aloe -- 6 fl oz

Temporarily relieves minor pain associated with arthritis, simple backache, muscle strains, muscle sprains, bruises and cramps.
Vitacost.com