-31%

Aubrey Organics Green Tea Clarifying Shampoo 11oz

+$5.95 shipping LuckyVitamin.com
+$4.99 shipping Swanson Health Products

WHAT A PERFECT SHAMPOO!: AUBREY GREEN TEA CLARIFYING SHAMPOO

Feb 24, 2008 (Updated Feb 24, 2008)

Pros:fresh, cleans very well, concentrated

Cons:none

The Bottom Line: For a non SLS shampoo, this shampoo cleanses and volumizes hair beautifully. I highly recommend it.

Whlie building up our collection of non-Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) shampoos, we have found some of the products we have come across to be especially remarkable.

AUBREY ORGANICS GREEN TEA CLARIFYING SHAMPOO is one of them.

WHAT MAKES THIS SHAMPOO SO SPECIAL?

One of my all time favorite shampoos was a SLS shampoo by VS. To this day I am amazed at the performance that shampoo gave to baby fine hair- I could go for an entire week almost without rewashing and my hair would still look fabulous.

When we had to switch to non SLS products, the cleaning properties are better than with all other shampoos, but our hair has to be washed more often.

When we tried the AUBREY GREEN TEA CLARIFYING SHAMPOO, however, the effect was almost magical.

Somehow Aubrey managed to incorporate some sudsing into this shampoo despite the lack of SLS related agents in it. And it really does a good job on hair.

GREEN TEA CLARIFYING SHAMPOO is 11oz of product in a white plastic bottle. There is a green pop cap on top that flips up so that you can dispense the shampoo. The label is green printing on the bottle.

The fragrance is very refreshing- like a spring day when the air seems new and clean.

The cleansing power is very unique. It claims to and actually does make hair dry faster if used with the companion creme rinse.

DETAILS

Let's see what AUBREY ORGANICS says about this shampoo:

For Oily Hair

Want shiny, healthy-looking hair in a hurry? This fast-acting clarifying shampoo deep-cleanses with just one application and rinses clean to leave hair shiny, bouncy and full. Herbal extracts deliver beneficial nutrients quickly and reduce drying time for fast and easy styling.

INGREDIENTS
Organic Green Tea & Nettle Extract

WHAT THEY DO
Fast nutrient delivery; protects hair & tones scalp

INGREDIENT:
Organic Aloe

WHAT IT DOES:
Replenishes moisture

INGREDIENT:
Almond Protein

WHAT IT DOES:
Strengthens hair fiber; restores fullness & manageability

SIZE: 11oz
RETAIL PRICE: $9.98

INGREDIENTS: Deionized Water, Coconut Oil-Corn Oil Soap, Organic Green Tea Extract (Organic Green Tea, Organic Nettle, Natural Grain Alcohol), Organic Aloe Vera, Carrageenan, Organic Lemon Peel Oil, Almond Protein, Organic Blue Camomile Oil, Aubrey's Preservative (Citrus Seed Extract, Vitamins A, C and E).

HOW TO USE AND RESULTS

AUBREY ORGANICS GREEN TEA CLARIFYING SHAMPOO is an excellent cleanser. A very tiny amount- dime sized at most- will clean hair excellently without stripping it. I have never used a SLS based shampoo that can do this kind of cleansing.

The hair is left fresh and ready for stying, and it tends to make the hair dry with a lot of volume, yet it is never left dry. If used with the cream rinse, hair dries very fast.

AUBREY recommends this for oily hair, but honestly, all of us have used it with success and we all have very different textures and levels of hair oiliness.

FINAL COMMENTS

This shampoo does encourage wave and volume in thin hair, and medium thick hair as well. IT makes it so I can go for at most three days without re-cleansing if I want to.

This shampoo is one of the best shampoos out there for cleansing, volume and freshness out of any that I have used out there with no SLS in it. In fact, it is right up there with VS, which was my all time favorite before they discontinued it some years ago.

FOR MORE INFORMATION

AUBREY ORGANICS PRODUCTS are almost all vegan, organic, and without chemicals.

You can find out more about their products here:

www.aubreyorganics.com

You can purchase AUBREY ORGANICS from their website, some grocery stores, some natural foods stores, and

www.drugstore.com

www.vitaminshoppe.com

All AUBREY ORGANICS products have a shorter shelf life because they are all natural, so don't plan on pushing them to last- better off using them up as soon as you can, although I have gotten as much as two years from some that I have had, I try to use them up before that.

Aubrey Organics Shampoo Green Tea Fast-Track Clarifier Mandarin Splash for Oily Hair - 11 oz. (325 ml) Aubrey Organics Shampoo Green Tea Fast-Track Cl...
LuckyVitamin.com

Green Tea Shampoo - Fast-Track Clarifier 11 fl oz Liquid - Aubrey Organics Green Tea Clarifying Shampoo is a fast-acting formula that deep-cleanses wi...
Swanson Health Products
Aubrey Organics Shampoo Green Tea Fast-Track Clarifier Mandarin Splash for Oily Hair - 11 oz. (325 ml)Aubrey Organics Shampoo Green Tea Fast-Track Cla...
Green Tea Hair Shampoo by Aubrey Organics 11 oz Liquid Green Tea Clarifying Shampoo 11 oz Liquid Product For Oily Hair Want shiny healthy-looking hair...
ArtsiHome Need Help ? (855) 622-6654 Store Home About Us Feedback Add to Favourites New Arrivals Ending Soon Contact us
1. NO SALES TAX 2. LOW COST EXPEDITED SHIPPING FOR US BUYERS 3. WE ARE NOW SHIPPING WORLDWIDE Aubrey Organics Green Tea Clarifying Shampoo 11 oz $16.9...