Avon ANEW CLINICAL ThermaFirm Face Lifting Cream (094000103076) Reviews

Avon ANEW CLINICAL ThermaFirm Face Lifting Cream (094000103076)

Avon ANEW CLINICAL ThermaFirm Face Lifting Cream

Jun 29, 2008 (Updated Jun 29, 2008)

Pros:Leaves your skin soft and in good shape.

Cons:The price if you purchase when not on sale.

The Bottom Line: Ask for a sample, then you will see that this a good product and you will want to keep it around at all times.

I have been using a lot of Avon products, in the last year or so, because we have an Avon Rep. that works with us and I've noticed that they seem to be branching out into better products than they used to have.

One of the products that I have been using for at least a year, now, is Avon ANEW CLINICAL ThermaFirm Face Lifting Cream. I usually purchase two when they go on sale, that way I can get from one sale to the next without having to pay the full price of $32.00 for a 1 ounce jar.

What made you start using the Avon ANEW CLINICAL ThermaFirm Face Lifting Cream?

I was given several samples with an order and thought it would be something that I might really like. That's the good thing about an Avon rep.. You get to try before you buy.

How do I know I am getting the real thing?

The Avon ANEW CLINICAL ThermaFirm Face Lifting Cream comes in a silver/gray jar with white writing on the front. The jar is glass the lid is plastic. If you are a klutz and seem to drop things on the floor, like I do, you don't have to worry about the jar breaking. It would have to be something like you slamming in on the floor, not just dropping it.

When you purchase from an Avon rep. or online at the Avon store, you can be assured that you are getting the real deal, not a jar with other things mixed in.

Now that we have that behind us, what's the scoop on the product itself?

Inside the jar is a nice medium thick cream. It has a very light scent that doesn't last long on the skin. Its a smooth, rich cream. A little goes a very long way.

Doesn't Avon state You get firmer skin in 3 days?

Yes they do, but honestly I am not sure what they mean by firmer skin. If it means softer and smoother looking without accentuating the fine lines, then yes you have firmer skin.

Does the Avon ANEW CLINICAL ThermaFirm Face Lifting Cream have an SPF in it?

No it doesn't. You will have to use a separate SPF or stay out of the sun. You don't want to cause more damage to your skin.

Let's get to the heart of the matter, do you like this stuff?

I do like the Avon ANEW CLINICAL ThermaFirm Face Lifting Cream. It makes my skin looks smoother and younger. I get compliments on how nice my skin looks even without wearing makeup. I haven't been bothered with irritation of any kind while using this product.

Would you recommend the Avon ANEW CLINICAL ThermaFirm Face Lifting Cream?

Yes, I would. Not only does it leave your skin feeling good and looking good. You have the convenience of having it delivered right to your desk or door. You don't have to worry about burning your precious gas going to the store to pick it up.

BRAND NEW IN SEALED BOX AVON ANEW CLINICAL THERMAFIRM FACE LIFTING CREAM FULL SIZE 1 OZ. BOX
Always fresh AVON Anew Infinite lifting/Firming Contouring SERUM and mini Platinum Day Cream.
StaceyJG1 Store AVON ANEW CLINICAL THERMAFIRM FACE LIFTING CREAM AVON ANEW CLINICAL THERMAFIRM FACE LIFTING CREAM Product Information Minimize the ear...
Helps improve the look of deep wrinkles by 28%.* 1.7 fl. oz.IMMEDIATELY—Plumps out wrinkles and fine lines.**OVER TIME—Improves deep wrinkles 28%....
~NIB~AVON ANEW CLINICAL THERMAFIRM FACE LIFTING CREAM 1.0 FL. OZ. FULL SIZE IN SEALED BOX I AM AN INDEPENDENT AVON REPRESENTATIVE. ALL MY AVON PRODUCT...