Avon ANEW CLINICAL ThermaFirm Face Lifting Cream (094000103076) Reviews

Avon ANEW CLINICAL ThermaFirm Face Lifting Cream (094000103076)

Avon ANEW CLINICAL ThermaFirm Face Lifting Cream

Jun 17, 2009

Pros:skin feels soft and smooth

Cons:can be pricey

The Bottom Line: Avon lists this cream as their most effective lifting treatment ever formulated to fortify damaged tissue with new collagen.

Avon ANEW CLINICAL ThermaFirm Face Lifting Cream features 1 fl. Oz. as a thick, lightly scented, creamy product packaged in a pretty grey glass jar. The silky, rich cream smoothes nicely on my skin.

I like the Avon hype: Look beautiful for less. Well, I certainly hope so.

Avon lists this cream as their most effective lifting treatment ever formulated to fortify damaged tissue with new collagen. I have only been using the cream for a short time, but my skin does feel nice and soft, whether it is tighter or firmer, well, I can’t say.

Cream should be applied daily to just cleaned, dry face; can be applied morning or evening, under moisturizer or not. I generally apply cream morning and evening and I extend the cream along neck where the sag which I do not like is becoming evident.

I have reached the point of life where skin is beginning to show signs of dryness, lots of fine lines. It is the fine lines I really want erased. The deeper smile lines are part of what makes me, me, I smile.

Avon states that ANEW CLINICAL ThermaFirm Face Lifting Cream cream features Triple Sonic Technology which works as ultrasonic stressed yeast and other natural extracts combine to help tighten the connections between skin layers, as the hydrolyzed plant protein and other tightening agents form a 3 D matrix on the skin, allowing the potent ingredients to fuse thus helping to provide a lifting, tightening and firming effect.

I’ll be honest, if the cream does nothing more than cause my skin to appear smoother I will be satisfied. Do I expect surgical results along the neck, well, no.

I do like that Avon makes no claim that using ANEW CLINICAL ThermaFirm Face Lifting Cream is comparable to professional procedures, but rather is based on consumer perception of what the cream has done for them.

Avon does give a comparison break down for what some women have experienced when using ANEW CLINICAL ThermaFirm Face Lifting Cream:

After 3 Days
• Skin looks and feels firmer, tighter and more lifted.
After 4 Weeks
• 87% of women felt a more youthful facial definition and shape was restored.
• 77% of women felt their jawline and neck were sculpted.
With Continued Use
• 76% of women showed improvement in sagging.
• Skin tightness improved a remarkable 51%.
• 91% of women showed fewer fine lines.

After using ANEW CLINICAL ThermaFirm Face Lifting Cream for a little more than 4 weeks I find my skin feels soft, pliable, and not so dry, my jawline does not feel so pronounced, not sure if the neck is sculpted, however I’m homing in on the continued use where the sagging may show remarkable improvement of 51%. Well, I hope so, actually I would be satisfied with 49%.

I enjoy buying Avon products, twice as a young person I sold Avon door to door as a way to make a little extra cash, get my own Avon at a discount and meet my new neighbors as I began teaching in the little Fresno County town of Parlier where language proved not to be a problem, my Spanish was very limited, didn’t matter, women and a cup of coffee and Avon brochure breaks all barriers. I sold Avon again as a young mom when our family moved to Bakersfield, California.

Today I buy my Avon goodies from Maria, the owner of a great little Mexican food café in Bartlesville, OK. As fate would have it Maria hails from the same part of the San Joaquin Valley, the so called California Big Valley, as do I. I munch delicious food and turn the pages of the Avon brochure. Return to pick up my products means more munching and turning of pages, what a delicious cycle!

As with other Avon products; ANEW CLINICAL ThermaFirm Face Lifting Cream is offered as a stand alone product, or on sale with others of the line. I try to buy all creams, make up, etc, when it is offered as a buy this and get that for less, free or whatever.

Avon’s success with the ThermaFirm Face Lifting Cream has led to a broadening of the line with
more Anew Clinical products appearing frequently including:

molly martin
===========================
Product Details
1 fl oz

For more product details, facts, and shipping information please check the AMAZON and eBAY SEE IT button

--------------------------------------
Avon started out as the California Perfume Company when founder, Mr. David McConnell, 28 of New York, NY, USA discovered that the rose oil perfumes he was giving away were the reason people were buying his books.

He named the company Avon in 1939 in tribute to his favorite playwright, William Shakespeare and Stratford on Avon.

Mrs. P.F.E. Albee of Winchester New Hampshire, USA pioneered the company's now-famous direct-selling method. Today, with sales representatives numbering three and a half million, Avon products are sold in 143 countries around the world.

Women have been selling Avon since 1886 – 34 years before women in the US won the right to vote!

In just 3 days, skin looks tighter, firmer, and more lifted. Simply apply daily to a clean, dry face AM and/or PM under your moisturizer. 1 fl. oz. Cl...

~NIB~AVON ANEW CLINICAL THERMAFIRM FACE LIFTING CREAM 1.0 FL. OZ. FULL SIZE IN SEALED BOX I AM AN INDEPENDENT AVON REPRESENTATIVE. ALL MY AVON PRODUCT...
ASTONISHING CHEF AVON ANEW CLINICAL THERMAFIRM See Results Similar to Collagen Treatments. Improves sagging, wrinkled aged skin. Avon's most effective...