Avon : Anew Advanced All In One Max Spf 15 Uva/Uvb Cream Reviews

Avon : Anew Advanced All In One Max Spf 15 Uva/Uvb Cream

2 consumer reviews

Avon : Anew Advanced All In One Max Uva/Uvb Cream SPF 15

Jul 10, 2008 (Updated Jul 10, 2008)

Pros:A great day cream.

Cons:It can sting.

The Bottom Line: Give this a try, especially if you have dry skin. You will notice a difference.

I am always on the look out for a good moisturizer since I have very dry skin. With dry skin, the fine lines tend to show more than I would like for them to. In the last two months I have been using Avon : Anew Advanced All In One Max Uva/Uvb Cream SPF 15.

The Avon : Anew Advanced All In One Max Uva/Uvb Cream SPF 15 is available through your local Avon Rep., the online Avon store or your local Avon store. This comes in a teal green box and inside the box you will find a glass jar with a plastic lid. Both of these are teal green. Very attractive so if you have to leave it sitting on the counter it will look fine. The jar holds 1.75 ounces. That doesn't sound like a lot, but it is.

The Avon : Anew Advanced All In One Max Uva/Uvb Cream SPF 15 is made for normal to dry skin and its supposed to exfoliate and moisturize all at the same time. There is glycolic acid and retinol in this moisturizer and it can cause a little stinging, especially if your skin is chapped or sunburned. Just try it on a place like on the inside of your upper arm. That is a soft area and will let you know if you are allergic to the moisturizer.

When you open the jar, you will notice a thick cream, not thin and runny. This is so rich that a little will go a long way. Just get a little out of the jar on your index finger and apply to your face in an upward and outward motion. Just use care not to get it in your eyes. The first time you use the Avon : Anew Advanced All In One Max Uva/Uvb Cream SPF 15 it might feel a little greasy, but it absorbs into the skin well.

The Avon : Anew Advanced All In One Max Uva/Uvb Cream SPF 15 is supposed to be used as a day cream. I use it both night and day. There is an SPF in the cream,but I add a regular sunscreen under this so that I am protected from the sun. The glycolic acid and the retinol can cause your skin to burn easier because your are helping to remove the dead layers and new tender skin is being exposed.

It took about two weeks of use and I did notice that my skin didn't feel like a dried desert. There has been an improvement in the texture of my skin and its much softer. I have really noticed this on my hands. I rub in the excess on my hands and elbows.

The only problem is, I have had it to sting a little, especially if my face is chapped or I have use an exfoliater and immediately followed with the Avon : Anew Advanced All In One Max Uva/Uvb Cream SPF 15. Otherwise its a great day cream for $16.00.

Avon Anew Advanced All-in-one Perfecting Cream Unopened

Avon Anew Advanced All-in-one Perfecting Cream Unopened

AVON ANEW ADVANCED ALL-IN-ONE PERFECTING CREAM UNOPENED This is Avon Anew Advanced All-in-one. This package is unopened. Overall this Anew is in good ...
Avon Anew Advanced All-in-one Max Self-adjusting-perfecting-lotion

Avon Anew Advanced All-in-one Max Self-adjusting-perfecting-lotion

Avon ANEW Advanced All-In-One MAX Self-Adjusting Perfecting Lotion RARE HTF! FREE SHIPPING
Avon Anew Advanced All In One Spf/fps 15 Self Adjusting Perfecting Lotion

Avon Anew Advanced All In One Spf/fps 15 Self Adjusting Perfecting Lotion

Vintage AVON ANEW ADVANCED ALL IN ONE Self adjusting perfecting LOTION 50 ml 1.7 FL. OZ.Bought this and many other avon products from an auction. Beca...

Avon Anew Advanced All-in-one Max Self-adjusting Perfecting Cream 1.7 Fl Oz

Avon Anew Advanced All-in-one Max Self-adjusting Perfecting Cream 1.7 Fl Oz

Avon ANEW Advanced All-In-One MAX Self-Adjusting Perfecting Cream 1.7 Fl Oz NIB FREE SHIPPING
Avon Anew Advanced All-in-one Self-adjusting Perfecting Lotion Cream

Avon Anew Advanced All-in-one Self-adjusting Perfecting Lotion Cream

Avon ANEW Advanced All-In-One Self-Adjusting Perfecting Lotion Cream NIB FREE SHIPPING
Avon Anew Advanced All-in-one Self-adjusting Perfecting Lotion Cream Rare &

Avon Anew Advanced All-in-one Self-adjusting Perfecting Lotion Cream Rare &

Avon ANEW Advanced All-In-One Self-Adjusting Perfecting Lotion Cream RARE HTF FREE SHIPPING
Avon Anew Advanced All In One Spf/fps 15 Self Adjusting Perfecting Cream Creme

Avon Anew Advanced All In One Spf/fps 15 Self Adjusting Perfecting Cream Creme

Vintage AVON ANEW ADVANCED ALL IN ONE Self adjusting perfecting creme 50 ml 1.7 FL. OZ.Bought these and many other avon products from an auction. Beca...

Avon Anew Platinum Serum And Night Cream

Avon Anew Platinum Serum And Night Cream

AVON ANEW PLATINUM SERUM FULL SIZE 1 FL.OZ. NEW AND FRESH ANEW PLATINUM NIGHT CREAM FULL SIZE 1.7 FL.OZ. NEW AND FRESH

Avon Anew Advanced All-in-one Self-adjusting Perfecting Creme 1.7 Fl. Oz

Avon Anew Advanced All-in-one Self-adjusting Perfecting Creme 1.7 Fl. Oz

Avon Anew ADVANCED ALL-IN-ONE SELF-ADJUSTING PERFECTING CREME 1.7 fl. oz NIB FREE SHIPPING! !

Avon Anew Platinum Night Cream Lot 6

Avon Anew Platinum Night Cream Lot 6

AVON ANEW PLATINUM NIGHT CREAM NEW LOT 6 AVON LOT 6 ANEW PLATINUM NIGHT CREAM Full Size 1.7 fl.oz. each BRAND NEW,FRESH AND FACTORY SEALED