Avon Anew Clinical Line and Wrinkle Corrector Reviews

Avon Anew Clinical Line and Wrinkle Corrector

Avon Anew Clinical Line & Wrinkle Corrector - Better Than Collagen Injections?

Oct 16, 2003

Pros:Relatively inexpensive, minimizes lines and wrinkles, creates firmer, denser skin.

Cons:None really, except my results were somewhat less than advertised

The Bottom Line: As good as, if not better than, many higher priced anti-aging skin creams.

Avon has a new anti-aging treatment out, Avon Anew Clinical Line & Wrinkle Corrector, and I received a small sample to try. I was very pleased with the sample, and had no trouble deciding to purchase the full sized jar. I've been using it now for about a month.

~ Product Description

Here's what Avon has to say about their Avon Anew Clinical Line & Wrinkle Corrector, taken from their website:

"The treatment that does what no collagen injection can. Worldwide, the #1 treatment of choice was the collagen injection. But collagen injections do not build or promote collagen, elastin and hydro-protein renewal. Derma-3X Technology™ found in Anew Clinical Line and Wrinkle Corrector does. It targets these 3 elements of the skin's foundation to renew, rebuild and regenerate skin from within. No doctor. No prescription. No needle required."

We are told on the packaging insert that Avon Anew Clinical Line & Wrinkle Corrector actually has four patents pending. It is formulated to plump up and fill in deep lines and wrinkles around the eyes, nose, and mouth, bringing "visible results within days." We are further told that we can expect the following results:

Overnight - Smoothes fine lines and wrinkles
After 3 days - Plumps out hollowed lines and wrinkles
After 1 week - Two-thirds of women felt exceptionally more elastic skin
With continued use - Even deep lines are significantly reduced. The proof, they say, is that 100%, yes 100% of every panelist testing the product showed significant decrease in lines and wrinkles.

So to recap, Avon Anew Clinical Line & Wrinkle Corrector is designed to work in three ways - rebuilding elastin, making skin more resilient and elastic, recreating collagen, to make skin firmer, stronger, and smoother, and regenerating hydro-protein, which makes skin look more dense.

To use, we are told to massage gently over the entire face and neck every evening, targeting areas with the most lines and wrinkles. And you can use Avon Anew Clinical under other Avon treatments if you like.

~ Packaging, Ingredients, and Other Notes

Avon Anew Clinical Line & Wrinkle Corrector comes packaged in a 1 oz. glass jar with a screw-off lid. The jar is wide at the top so you can dip your fingers in there easily, and tapers down at the base. The lid screws on and off easily, but the jar is fairly heavy, so traveling with it will add weight to your cosmetic bag.

Avon Anew Clinical is hypo-allergenic, 99.9% oil free, dermatologist tested, and non-comedogenic.

Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Glycolic Acid, Ammonium Glycolate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone crosspolymer, Trioxaundecanedioic Acid, Ammonium Trioxaundecanedioate, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Cetearyl Methocone, Punica Granatum Fruit Juice, Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) Fruit Extract, Medicago Staiva (Alfalfa) Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Jice, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Mannitol, Glycogen, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Picha Peptone Filtrate, Saccharomyces Ferment Filtrate, Oleea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Pyrus Mallus (Apple) Root Extract, Yeast Extract, Tilia Cordata Wood Extract, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Cetyl PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethocone, Silica, Paraffin, Butylene Glycol PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Talc, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Sodium Chloride, Ammonium Hydroxide, Methicone, Fragrance, Chlorphenesin, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides.

~ My Experience

Opening the jar of Avon Anew Clinical Line & Wrinkle Corrector, the cream itself is a very pale pink shade, with a light, subtle fragrance. The scent sort of reminds me of a "cold cream" type scent, but it is not very noticeable or heavy, and not offensive.

I found out right away that just a little bit goes a long way. It has a nice, rich, creamy texture, yet spreads very easily over the skin. It absorbs fairly quickly, leaving my skin feeling soft and smooth, and moisturized. If you don't have dry skin, then you wouldn't need any additional moisturizer after using this. I do have fairly dry skin, so oftentimes, but not every time, I do use additional moisturizer.

Avon Anew Clinical Line & Wrinkle Corrector does not leave my skin feeling greasy. I noticed a slight firming effect from the first application. In fact, it reminds me a lot of Estee Lauder Resilience Lift Overnight, although I think Avon Anew is more moisturizing.

My results after using this for a full month every evening, and sometimes in the morning as well, my skin is firmer, smoother and silkier, and does seem to have a more dense texture. I have noticed easing of small lines and wrinkles, but the very deep lines (I'm fifty something) look pretty much the same to me. My skin has a definite glow to it, however, that no other product has achieved, and I've tried plenty, including pricey, high-end products.

The bottom line for me is that this might be the best anti-aging skin cream for any price that I have used. It works as well as, and I think even better than, Estee Lauder Perfectionist, which costs $70 for 1.7 oz.! Avon Anew Clinical Line & Wrinkle Corrector is only $32 for 1 oz., and that's a bargain in my opinion. I'm going to stop using Estee Lauder Perfectionist, and save some money by using only the Avon Anew Clinical. Yes, I still have some lines and wrinkles, but they have been minimized, my skin looks and feels better than it EVER has, with a firmer, tighter texture, and this product is less expensive than the pricey brands I've been using.

I'm having a hard time deciding how to rate Avon Anew Clinical Line & Wrinkle Corrector. I want to give it five stars, just because it performs at least as well as many higher priced products. But it didn't quite live up to its claims to "plump out hollowed lines and wrinkles", in my case, so I guess I'll have to give it 4 stars. But for the price, this is a great product!

Avon Anew Clinical Line And Wrinkle Corrector Premium Size 1.7 Fl Oz

Avon Anew Clinical Line And Wrinkle Corrector Premium Size 1.7 Fl Oz

ANEW Clinical Line and Wrinkle Corrector - NIB Premium Size : 1.7 fl oz * The regular size jars are only 1 fl oz

Avon Anew Clinical Pro Line Eraser Treatment Fade Away Fine Wrinkles 15 G/0.5 Oz

ANEW CLINICAL A-F33 Pro Line Eraser Treatment Fade Away Fine Wrinkles 15 g/0.5 oz Targets specific concerns for any age, 100% of women showed improvem...

Avon Anew Clinical Advanced Wrinkle Corrector - Full Size

Avon Anew Clinical Advanced Wrinkle Corrector with 4D WRINKLE-REVERSE TECHNOLOGY plumps out the look of lines and wrinkles and visibly improves elasti...

Avon Anew Clinical Line And Wrinkle Corrector 1 Fl Oz -

Avon Anew Clinical Line And Wrinkle Corrector 1 Fl Oz -

(Qty 1 ) ANEW Clinical Line and Wrinkle Corrector - NIB Size: 1 fl oz

Avon Anew Clinical Pro Line Eraser Treatment

Avon Anew Clinical Pro Line Eraser Treatment

Description Avon ANEW CLINICAL Pro Line Eraser Treatment BRAND NEW The anti-aging breakthrough of the decade! Unlike AHA, unlike retinol, unlike injec...

Avon Anew Clinical Advanced Wrinkle Corrector - Full Size

Anew Clinical Advanced Wrinkle Corrector with 4D WRINKLE-REVERSE TECHNOLOGY plumps out the look of lines and wrinkles and visibly improves elasticity ...

Avon Anew Clinical Line And Wrinkle Corrector 1 Fl Oz New/sealed Box X 2

Avon Anew Clinical Line And Wrinkle Corrector 1 Fl Oz New/sealed Box X 2

YOU ARE BIDDING ON TWO SEALED IN BOXES ANEW CLINICAL LINE AND WRINKLE CORRECTOR 1 FL. OZ EACH

Sealed Box Avon Anew Clinical Derma-full X3 Facial Filling Serum, 1.0 Oz

Sealed Box Avon Anew Clinical Derma-full X3 Facial Filling Serum, 1.0 Oz

Sealed Box Avon ANEW Clinical Derma-Full X3 Facial Filling Serum, 1.0 oz For your consideration is Sealed Box Avon ANEW Clinical Derma-Full X3 Facial ...

Avon Anew Clinical Pro Line Eraser Treatment Reduce Wrinkles In 1 Week

Avon Anew Clinical Pro Line Eraser Treatment Reduce Wrinkles In 1 Week

Avon Anew Clinical Pro Line Eraser Treatment with A-F33 (Amino-Fill 33) Retail Price: $39.99 Unlike AHA, unlike retinol, unlike injectable collagen, p...
Avon Anew Clinical Eye Lift Pro - & Sealed

Avon Anew Clinical Eye Lift Pro - & Sealed

Avon Anew Clinical Eye Lift Pro - Sealed Dual Eye System Size - .33 oz Gel for upper lid and brow .33 oz Cream for underneath eye Lessens fine lines a...