Avon Hydrofirming Night Cream

Avon Night Cream

Jul 24, 2008 (Updated Jul 24, 2008)

Pros:Good moisturizer, didn't bother my sensitive skin

Cons:Didn't "firm", contains petrolatum and synthetic chemicals

The Bottom Line: After using this for a few years I switched to a more natural brand. However, this Avon cream is a great moisturizer if you don't mind chemicals.

I remember the first time I tried Avon's Hydrofirming Night Cream. I was in my early 40's, and starting to notice a difference with the contours of my face. The word "hydrofirming" sold it for me. I thought this cream would moisturize (hydro) my skin, and make it appear younger (firming).

This product used to come in a dark blue container, but now it's been redesigned and comes in a silver and white color. The jar contains 1.7 ounces, like most all of the Avon face creams, and it is part of the "Avon Solutions" line.

Avon says that this product has Bio6 Technology, and that it will increase the skins firmness by 85% and it's moisture level by more than 100%. They say it contains 6 super powerful firming boosters to attack sagging skin.

Hydrofirming Night Cream is for women who have dry skin and want to add firmness to their face.

My Experience

Although I didn't see any firming results with this product, it is a great moisturizer, and I purchased it regularly for years. My daughter, who was 17 at the time and still lived at home, also used it and she loved it. She had even drier facial skin than I did, and honestly, this cream really did do wonders for her dry skin. If we got low on it, she would always remind me that we needed to get more.

The cream is colored white, and is a bit thick, but not at all greasy, which we appreciated. Even though this is a night cream, we both used it every morning after washing our face, and it immediately made those dry patches look moisturized and normal.

I have a sensitive nose and don't like perfumy scented face creams, but I didn't mind this one. My daughter had eczema and some acne at the time, and she had no bad reactions to this cream. I have sensitive skin and my face didn't turn red from this one like it does with some face creams.

I would recommend this to people who have extremely dry skin, and I'd hope that you would see the same moisturizing effects that my daughter and I saw. After using this for several years, I eventually switched to another brand that is all natural. Even though the Avon product did moisturize, I wasn't thrilled with all of the ingredients that it contains. I now use an Avalon product that I like even more, and it is truly all natural.

Avon does use some natural ingredients in this cream, and I give them credit for that. However, I really prefer not to use a cream on my face that contains petro chemicals.

Avon's Hydrofirming Night Cream retails for $13.00.

Ingredients

Water, glycerin, petrolatum, caprylic/capric triglyceride, ethylhexyl palmitate, butylene glycol, cetearyl alcohol, propylene glycol stearate, soybean oil, lauryl lactate, eucalyptus globulus leaf extract, lupinus albus seed extract, jojoba seed oil, squalene, tocopheryl acetate, PEG-40 stearate, carbomer, dimethicone, beeswax, imidazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, hydroxyethylcellulose, choleth-24, trimethylsiloxusilicate, parfum/fragrance, squalane, ceteth-24, BHT, disodium EDTA, lanolin alcohol, lecithin, hyaluronic acid, triethanolamine, phosphoric acid.

Avon Hydrofirming Cream Night Treatment 50 Ml

Avon Solutions Hydrofirming Bio6 Night Cream 1.7 Fl Oz (for Dry Skin)

Avon Solutions Hydrofirming Bio6 Night Cream 1.7 Fl Oz (for Dry Skin)

Solutions Hydrofirming Bio 6 Night Cream (For Dry Skin) Size:1.7 fl oz

Avon Solutions Hydrofirming Night Cream 1.7 Fl Oz

Avon Solutions Hydrofirming Night Cream 1.7 Fl Oz

NEW IN BOX GREAT DEAL NEVER USED PLEASE PAY WITH IN 2 DAYS

Avon Hydrofirming Day Cream Spf15 -

Avon Hydrofirming Day Cream Spf15 -

Avon Hydrofirming Day Cream with SPF15 - NEW!! DISCONTINUED PRODUCT!! This emollient cream, with time released hydrating complex, offers all day moist...

In Box Avon Hydrofirming Bio 6 Eye Cream .5 Fl Oz Free Shipping

In Box Avon Hydrofirming Bio 6 Eye Cream .5 Fl Oz Free Shipping

.: New in Box Avon Hydrofirming Bio 6 Eye Cream .5 Fl oz~ FREE SHIPPING :. Click to Enlarge New in Box Avon Hydrofirming Eye Cream .5 Fl oz Regenerate...

Avon, Hydrofirming, Night Treatment 2.5oz. Time Released, Hydrating,

Avon, Hydrofirming, Night Treatment 2.5oz. Time Released, Hydrating,

Disconntinued...new, unopened in box My Goal: 5 STAR RATING!!! At RED APPLE DELIGHTS , I am committed to your satisfaction. I will automatically leave...

Avon Hydrofirming Enzyme Balancing Night Lotion In Box-full Sz 1.7 Oz.

Avon Hydrofirming Enzyme Balancing Night Lotion In Box-full Sz 1.7 Oz.

Never Miss A Great Deal! Subscibe Here! Like what you see here? There's PLENTY more where that came from. View the hundreds of other items I sell. Che...