Avon Skin So Soft Wintersoft Rich Body Cream

Avon Skin So Soft Wintersoft Rich Body Cream

Jun 24, 2008

Pros:The cream absorbs very well

Cons:currently unavailable

The Bottom Line: Thick and creamy Wintersoft Rich Body Creamís rich, comforting intensive formula does what Avon says it will do

I can only hope Avon Skin So Soft Wintersoft Rich Body Cream in the 6.7 oz jar is once again available soon. I did buy extra, but wish I had bought even more of this product.

My skin is always dry, and summer and winter are the times when I most need some extra moisture. As I do like with other Avon products I use Skin So Soft Wintersoft in unison with others of the Avon : Skin So Soft Soft product line. The price is reasonable, the scent is quite nice, and my skin responds well to all Skin So Soft creams and lotions.

I am delighted with the results that come from using
Wintersoft Rich Body Cream as I face wind year round. Living as I do in tornado alley and the wind does eddy and churn much more than I ever faced while in California.
Skin So Soft Wintersoft Rich Body Cream helps moisturize my dry and flaky winter and summer skin.

Thick and creamy Wintersoft Rich Body Cream’s rich, comforting intensive formula does what Avon says it will do, it helps to cause long lasting protection against harsh weather elements. I like that.

I find I have little difficulty opening the cap on the pot, some products are harder for my arthritic hands to open. I like the packaging itself, the pot holding the cream is small enough to tuck one into my brief case and carry to school where I smooth a little on hands and arms during the day as needed.

I like putting a little extra cream on my hands before taking students out to recess: The cream absorbs very well and never leaves a greasy feeling. My hands continue to feel soft and hydrated despite time spent on playground duty in cold wind, or drying summer heat.

Avon Wintersoft Body Cream is a serious, soothing product that helps preserve moisture for my dry to very dry and flaky skin. I smooth a little over arms, legs, in particular as I come from the shower and am elated with the outcome that I find from using Avon Wintersoft Rich Body Cream as it helps maintain superb hydration and cares for my skin winter through summer.

I have enjoyed using Avon products for many years. I was an avid customer way back when the Avon lady came door to door, the Avon brochure was little more than a folded piece of paper, and we greedily accepted and treasured our samples of scent and lipstick.

Today Avon has grown into a company having a huge product line of scent, creams and lotions, make up, items for the home, clothing and seasonal items. Burgeoning sales and burgeoning products today are forwarded by brochures that are today thick, have glossy pages filled with full color pictures of many goodies available for the next three weeks.
I continue to be an ardent customer.

Today I buy Avon products from another California gal. Maria too lived in the San Joaquin Valley in the general vicinity as did I, moved to Bartlesville and now is the owner of one of the best Mexican Restaurants in town. In this day of rising gas prices; I am pleased to conduct one stop shopping. I go to Casa de Tamale for wonderful Mexican food that is reminiscent of home, and for Avon I carry a brochure from the counter to my table where I happily munch, locate the products I want and place my order before I leave.

============================================

NOTE: I DO NOT FIND THE POT OF CREAM AVAILABLE online however Next Tag does have a tube of similar product: Avon Skin So Soft Wintersoft Intense Concentrate

Click link and consumer is redirected to Amazon:

Information on the Amazon site reads: Smoothes away surface roughness on elbows, knees and heels for skin that feels dramatically softer, smoother and more hydrated all winter long. 3.4 fl. oz. ... Please note that in your shipping confirmation you will be asked to let us know if you are currently receiving service from an Avon Representative. If you are, please follow the link provided in the confirmation so that s/he can receive proper credit for your Avon order placed through Amazon.com.

$8.00 at time of review Amazon site reads: In Stock. Ships from and sold by AVON.

==================================

Ingredients : WATER/EAU, MINERAL OIL/HUILE MINERALE, PETROLATUM, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, MYRISTYL MYRISTATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL STEARATE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER) EXTRACT, ORBIGNYA OLEIFERA SEED OIL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, GLYCERIN, PEG-40 STEARATE, BEESWAX/CIRE D'ABEILLE, AMARANTHUS CAUDATUS SEED EXTRACT, DIMETHICONE, SACCHAROMYCES LYSATE EXTRACT, CARBOMER, TRIETHANOLAMINE, CHOLETH-24, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, CETETH-24, BENZYL ALCOHOL, METHYLPARABEN, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE

Lovely fragrance, nice feel on my skin and the effect of use remains on my skin for hours: Avon Skin So Soft Wintersoft Rich Body Cream is a success product for me. Happy to use and recommend.

===========================
Reviewed by Molly’s Reviews
molly martin
===========================

Product Details and Shipping Information from Amazon

Product Features
• Keep winter away from your skin.

Product Description
Deep, soothing moisture for dry, winter skin. Intensive formulas created to lock moisturizers and skin softening oils into dry, flaky skin. The result? 24-hour hydration and long-lasting protection against harsh winter elements. 6.7 fl. oz....

Product Details
• ASIN: B000MGPNHW

Currently unavailable. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.

NOTE: Please note that in your shipping confirmation you will be asked to let us know if you are currently receiving service from an Avon Representative. If you are, please follow the link provided in the confirmation so that s/he can receive proper credit for your Avon order placed through Amazon.com.

Guarantee Avon offers a money back guarantee. If you're not 100% satisfied with a product, return for a full refund of purchase price, with no questions asked.

Company Information:
Avon Products Inc
1345 Ave Of The Americas
New York, NY 10105-0302

USA: 1 -800-FOR-AVON
www.avon.com

Avon Skin-so-soft Wintersoft Hand Cream - Winter Soft + Hydroseal Complex -

Avon Skin-so-soft Wintersoft Hand Cream - Winter Soft + Hydroseal Complex -

AVON Skin-So-Soft WinterSoft Hand Cream - Winter Soft + hydroseal complex - NEW! DISCONTINUED PRODUCT!!AVON Skin-So-Soft WinterSoft Hand Cream - Winte...

Avon Skin-so-soft - Wintersoft Body Cream (new) 6.7 Fl. Oz.

Avon Skin-so-soft - Wintersoft Body Cream (new) 6.7 Fl. Oz.

AVON SKIN-SO-SOFT WINTERSOFT - BODY CREAM with Hydroseal Complex 6.7 FL. OZ. (NEW)Luscious ~ Creamy ~ Non-greasy Body Cream Luscious 24-hour moisturiz...

Avon Skin So Soft Wintersoft+hydroseal Complex Hand Cream 3.4 Fl Oz Sealed

Avon Skin So Soft Wintersoft+hydroseal Complex Hand Cream 3.4 Fl Oz Sealed

AVON SKIN SO SOFT WINTER*SOFT +HYDROSEAL COMPLEX HAND CREAM 3.4 FL OZ.FAST-ABSORBING CREAM WITH HYDROSEAL COMPLEX.BABASSU OIL,SHEA BUTTER AND VITAMIN ...

Two (2) Avon Skin-so-soft 'wintersoft' Hand Creams- Full Size-perfect For Winter

This is TWO (2)AVON SKIN-SO-SOFT 'WINTERSOFT' HAND CREAMS. New. Full size - 3.4 fl oz. each.Fast absorbing. Perfect for dry skin in winter or summer. ...

Lot Of 3 - Avon Skin So Soft Wintersoft - Body Cream W/hydroseal Complex 6.7 Oz

Lot Of 3 - Avon Skin So Soft Wintersoft - Body Cream W/hydroseal Complex 6.7 Oz

You are bidding on 3 Avon Skin So Soft Body Creams with Hydroseal complex Brand new - 6.7 oz Only Paypal is accepted at the present time . Please cont...

Avon Skin-so-soft Winter Soft 4- Pce.gift Set (new)

Avon Skin-so-soft Winter Soft 4- Pce.gift Set (new)

AVON -SKIN-SO-SOFT WINTER*SOFT + HYDROSEAL COMPLEX 4 Piece GIFT SET (NEW)Limited time ~ only available in Fall Winter 'Tis MY SEAS O N all YOUR favori...