Avon Solutions Body Liquid Bra Toning Gel (0094000484649)

Skip the liquid bra and do push-ups instead

Oct 26, 2011

Pros:Provides some skin smoothing affects and makes your skin feel tighter once it finally dries.

Cons:Sticky wet going on and takes forever to dry w/o really doing much good.

The Bottom Line: I'd say avoid it, but it is kind of fun trying a new product to see if it worksl. This product does not enhance much of anything, but Avon's coffers.

Like most products that promise to tone your thighs or reduce cellulite, the proof is in how gullible you are.

Seriously, I was an Avon rep and had a chance to get this for under $4 and thought I would test it out and see if it worked. I was not really droopy up there, but had noticed a little bit less tone and a bit more crepiness in the cleavage area, so thought I would give it a try.

If you have ever used styling gel in your hair, the consistency of this gel is very similar. I used it in the summer and in the winter and it dried faster in the winter. In the summer, when there was more humidity in the air, you had to stand there and flap your arms and swing your breasts and fan yourself for two full minutes and the stuff still felt tacky to the touch.

If I dabbed it with toilet paper, the toilet paper actually stuck to my chest and breasts and worst of all, when it did finally dry, after about fifteen minutes (in the summer, about 8 -10 in lower humidity) it left a sheen so you could see where it was applied.

It did feel tighter and the witch hazel does make your skin feel toned. It has the same feeling of putting egg white on your skin and when it dries, it feel tighter, but unlike egg white, it does, but it  not cause you to wrinkle up if you push the skin closer together, so we will give it points for not making the skin look wrinkly after it dried.

It smelled pleasant enough and was not overpowering, but it provided no lift and very little toning.

I decided to try it on my arms as well and it did minimize really dry crepey skin but it takes so long to dry, that it is really a pain to apply and flap and dab and flap.

I have read claims by some that say they increased a breast size after a few days. Avon makes no claims that it will enlarge your breasts, only says it will tone them.

You'd be better off doing push-ups and weights to tone up the muscle underneath.

Bottom line, it does make your skin feel tighter and provides some skin smoothing, but it very tacky going on, leaves a sheen on your skin and does little to really improve your skin tone, plus it is extremely expensive unless you get it on sale.

If you can get it for under $5, by all means, buy it and give it a try. It is a fun experiment, but do not waste your money on the full price tube as it does not work miracles and does not lift anything except your hard earned cash.

It claims that the fennel and pomegranate extracts help to boost the production of collagen, but if that is the case you'd be better off rubbing an orange and some vitamin E oil on your chest and avoid the other nasty chemicals this gel contains.
Ingredients:WATER/EAU
RED 4/CI 14700
BLUE 1/CI 42090

Brand - Avon Solutions Liquid Bra Toner - Free Shipping

Brand - Avon Solutions Liquid Bra Toner - Free Shipping

Brand NEW by Avon Solutions body Liquid Bra Toner Gel Gel specialized to tone breast area. 5 oz FREE Shipping

Avon Solutions Body Liquid Bra Toning Gel 5fl Oz Sealed

Avon Solutions Body Liquid Bra Toning Gel 5fl Oz Sealed

AVON SOLUTIONS BODY LIQUID BRA TONING GEL NEW SEALED 5 FL OZ.

Avon Solutions Body Liquid Bra Toning Gel 5.0 Fl Oz / 150 Ml

Avon Solutions Body Liquid Bra Toning Gel 5.0 Fl Oz / 150 Ml

FIRMS TONES AREA AROUND BUSTLINE. NO BOX/SEAL. UNUSED ITEM. NO VISIBLE EXPIRE DATE. Posted with eBay Mobile INTERNATIONAL BUYERS - Please Note: Import...